Chapter 1

Intentionally planting flowers but not blooming, unintentionally planting willows will create shade. When she was young and ignorant, Xu Ning, like thousands of novel fans, wanted to travel through her dreams. After working, I have experienced social experience. Although I still like to read novels, I can clearly distinguish the difference between novels and reality.

But just when she decided to work hard, get promoted and raise her salary, finally became the general manager, became the CEO, married Gao Fushuai, and embarked on the pinnacle of her life. God screamed and threw her from the 21st century back to the 1970s. She successfully realized what it means to "work hard for decades, once back before liberation."

The only thing she felt relieved was that she wore a nice little face. No, it should be said to be quite good, the little girl has a melon-seeded face, and her white skin is red. A pair of curved willow eyebrows, big watery eyes. The whole person uses one word to describe: beautiful.

However, Xu Ning would still be willing to be the usual-looking self if he could choose. She is an ordinary person in her bones, and she wants to live an ordinary life.

"Hey, I don't know what happened to my original self." Lying on the bed, Xu Ning muttered to herself.

She was born in a small town with an older sister who was 5 years older than her. Her parents were both in business and were busy all year round. So Xu Ning was raised by her grandmother when she was sensible. He didn't pick it up until after he was in junior high school.

Since she was a child, even if her grandparents treat her well, but the children whose parents are not around, the courage is not as big as other children. And Xu Ning is very early-witted, and when she is a little sensible, she will look at people's expressions. When she grows up, she has an introvert and low self-esteem. However, she is very good at adjusting her mentality, and she usually communicates with others just like other people, so no one notices it.

However, Xu Ning knew how defensive she was. She smiled at everyone, but no one could really walk into her heart. It seems that I have many friends, but I often feel lonely. So she likes to read novels, because in the world of novels, she can imagine at will.

Although her parents took her back when she was in junior high school. But she started in junior high school and went to a closed school. She went back only once a week, went home for one day, and returned to school the next day. After high school, I only go back once a month. Not to mention college. She will go back every year after the New Year. During the holidays, she will go out for internships by herself.

Therefore, her relationship with her parents and sisters is very ordinary. After work, she will call back except for the outdated holidays. And her parents and sisters never took the initiative to call her. In her heart, she has no home. It wasn't until after work that she rented a house by herself, and she felt that she seemed to have a home.

That's why, she can accept her journey so peacefully. The only thing that is reluctant is the two old people who treat themselves well. However, they also have their own grandchildren. With their company, she, the granddaughter who has been away for a long time, is not so important.

Xu Ning was lucky, and when he was reborn, it happened to be night. This gave her enough time to digest the memories left by the original owner. Lying on the bed, Xu Ning's mind in her sleep was like playing a movie, and scenes flashed in her mind. Among them, the most memorable is a man named Shi Jianjun.

After waking up in the morning, Xu Ning was stunned in bed for a long time before realizing that the pictures in his mind last night must be the memory of the original owner.

Looking at the old-fashioned shredded calendar hanging on the side of the mirror, the date on it shows, Wednesday, November 16, 1977, the rat and the cow are in conflict and so on. Through the memory fragments left by the original owner, Xu Ning knew that the original owner usually teared up the calendar in the morning, which made her determine that November 17 should be today's date.