Chapter 63

In a blink of an eye, it was almost a month since I returned to school. Xu Ning has been busy since the beginning of school, and has not stopped until today. There was no class in the afternoon, so a few good sisters met to go shopping together in the afternoon.

A group of people walked around in the mall, and when they came out, they carried their favorite things in their hands. It was still early when I came out of the store. Xu Ning and the others discussed it and decided how many cents were left, and everyone walked back to school together.

A few people talked and laughed along the way, you chased me, and occasionally squatted around, and didn't feel tired. Xu Ning walked behind, watching the old four and five making a fuss again, and couldn't help shaking his head. These two people are uncomfortable if they don't fight several times throughout the day.

"Huh?" Xu Ning suddenly stopped at the door of a room, looking seriously at the things on the wall.

Liu Yanan and the others walked in front, but did not notice that Xu Ning did not follow. When I found out, Xu Ning was no longer visible. A few people, look at me and let me see you "Where did Xiaoliu go, let's find it soon."

At this time, Xu Ning knocked on the door of the house, and after speaking a few words at the door, followed the owner of the house and walked in. Therefore, Liu Yanan and the others who returned to find someone just passed by.

"Little girl, I have seen the house, are you satisfied?" The old lady took Xu Ning from the living room to the kitchen, looking at each room. After reading, the two went back to the courtyard and asked while standing in the middle of the courtyard.

In fact, Xu Ning had the urge to move out to rent a house last semester, but she occasionally came out to find a house several times, but unfortunately she didn't find it. Later, I got along with the sisters in the dormitory very happily, so I put this idea behind me.

Just now, when she was passing by this house, she happened to see the word rent written on the wall of this house when she was randomly looking at her. Xu Ning also knocked on the door with curiosity.

Unexpectedly, after seeing it for a while, this house was very interesting to her. It should be said that it is simply the house she wants. There is a small yard alone, once the door is closed, nothing can be seen outside, and it is very safe. There are one bedroom, two halls, one kitchen and one bathroom, and the kitchen and bathroom are connected to tap water.

When the previous owner introduced the house, Xu Ning had already understood the reason why the other party rented the house. The old lady's surname is Luo. She and her son and daughter-in-law are the only ones at home. The son and daughter-in-law work in other places, and she is the only one at home. Some time ago, she received a telegram from her son saying that her daughter-in-law was pregnant and there was no one to take care of her, so she hoped that she would pass.

Although the old lady's homeland is difficult to leave, her son and daughter-in-law are the most important thing, not to mention that the daughter-in-law is still the next generation of their family. So, after receiving the telegram, I immediately organized my things and planned to pass. It's just that, after this trip, it will take at least several years to come back. After the old man had packed everything, he wanted to rent out the house before leaving. Not to mention the rent can be collected every month, the house must also have talents to appear popular.

Before Xu Ning came, no one had asked. It's just that the old lady has lived in this house for most of her life. She has feelings for it and wants to find a good tenant for it. Therefore, she didn't like the people who came before because of various reasons.

"Grandma Luo, if you rent this house, how much will it cost a month?" Xu Ning asked the price, and if the price is right, she plans to rent it.

"Twenty yuan a month, at least two years rent, the rent is paid once a year. Little girl, look at my house, which faces north and south. The space is also large, and the price is not much. Moreover, you see that it is far from your Peking University. It's too close. It's not a bargain for you to rent it out." Grandma Luo decided to rent it to Xu Ning. Most of the reason she rented it was because of her status as a student of Peking University in Xu Ning.