Chapter 38

Zhu Chengfeng took the newspaper with one hand, and after taking a glance at Xu Ning, the five people gathered together and looked down at the newspaper. After seeing the topic clearly, several people drew a sigh of relief. "socialism? Capitalism? ". Why did Xiao Liu write this? Are you questioning socialism?

"Let's watch." Xu Ning was flustered by everyone's eyes, and whispered, pointing to the newspaper.

In our country, there is an old saying, "three years in the new, three years in the old, and three years of stitching and mending." Since I can remember, the clothes I wear have always been patched, and I and the others around me are all The eldest wore the second one, and the second one wore the third. Therefore, my biggest dream at that time was to wear new clothes once.

When I was young, when I would cry because I couldn't eat enough, my elders would feed me water. So, besides wearing new clothes, I also dreamed that it would be fine if I could not get hungry.

However, whenever I told my elders about these dreams, they covered my mouth with a nervous face, and then told me with a serious face that such things must not be said outside. Because that is the decadent life that capitalism has.

So, left an impression in my little heart. It turns out that capitalism is all about wearing new clothes and eating and not going hungry every day. So, my little me, I dream every day that we also become capitalism.

,,,,,,,,,,,

brings us a wrong concept, that is, the poorer the party, the more we love the party, the poorer the more glorious it is. Therefore, even if people have a new piece of clothing, they must deliberately cut and patch it before putting it on. Because you wear brand-new clothes to go out, you have been decayed by capitalism, and you have a serious tendency to take capital.

,,,,,,,

Is it really? No, it is not. Socialism should be to provide for the elderly, to have medical care for the sick, and to have a harmonious society. The old believers live and work in peace and contentment. This is the socialism in my mind. Prosperity is not wrong, wealth is not sinful, what is sinful is the illegal means of collecting money.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,

After reading more than 5,000 words, five people had their own reactions. Zhu Chengfeng's reaction was exactly the same as that of Teacher Li: "Little Six, you, you have a heavy tendency to capitalist roaders." With a newspaper in his hand, Zhu Chengfeng looked for scissors everywhere. No, she wants to wipe out the evidence as soon as possible.

"But, I think Xiaoliu is right. Wealth is not a crime, but the crime is the illegal means of collecting money. It's the same as killing someone. You can't blame the knife for the same reason." Liu Yanan stood by Xu Ning's side.

Xu Ning became famous. Guangming Daily is one of the major newspapers in the capital, with a daily circulation of hundreds of thousands. Xu Ning's article was supported and opposed by others. It was just shattered, and everyone still had lingering fears. Many people's first reaction to this article was the same as that of Teacher Li and others, and they tended to be capitalist roaders. The gate of the school was closed in an emergency, and a group of people stood outside, shouting outside to pull Xu Ning out.

Inside the school, there was an emergency meeting for her. However, unexpectedly, after everyone was worried, two-thirds of the leaders felt that Xu Ning's article was right.

"Comrades, ... has been crushed, but none of us has recovered. Let's see if your work clothes are all patched. This is the new clothes that the school just issued this year. I support Xu. Ning's speech, she was very good, very good, and her thoughts came to the front of all of us." The principal stood up, patted the table and said.