Chapter 27

On the third day after the counselor's notice, the school did all the preparations, and all the colleges and systems of the school had a thorough examination. The first exam was Chinese. Xu Ning didn't rush to answer the question after getting the test paper.

She guessed right. As expected, the scope of the exam was all high school content, and there were very few in junior high school. After the classmates handed out the test papers, many people were wailing. Seeing their painful expressions, Xu Ning smiled gleefully. After the teacher patted the table to signal for silence, he lowered his head and began to answer the questions seriously.

When Xu Ning was in high school, she did a good job in the basics. After the journey, she carefully reviewed it for so long. Now, as soon as she gets the question, her brain automatically starts to answer it. Therefore, in the whole classroom with a frowning face, Xu Ning, who has been immersed in writing, is particularly eye-catching.

The invigilator of Chinese is Professor Yu Guojunyu who will teach them ancient Chinese in the future. Professor Yu walks around in the classroom, occasionally standing behind the students for a while. The student who was standing behind him got nervous, and it felt even more difficult for a topic that was not a big deal.

Professor Yu stretched his waist and sighed inwardly: "The foundation of this group of students is much lower than they thought. I originally thought that there is at least a second-year level at least, who knows that there are many people who don't even have a first-year level. "This is still a top-notch selected from 5.7 million candidates. You can imagine the level of students in other schools.

After looking around, Professor Yu found Xu Ning. He did not walk over immediately, but slowly observed from a distance. Unexpectedly, the more he observed, the more curious he became. He found that this little girl was different from other people. Others wrote and wrote, and occasionally frowned and scratched his head. He knew that he had encountered a problem at first glance. The little girl kept burying her head in writing, judging from the expression on her face, she was a little calm, not even a trace of nervousness and embarrassment.

Professor Yu's interest came immediately, and he walked slowly to Xu Ning's side. He remembered this little girl, listening to her Huangmei Opera when she introduced herself yesterday, she sang well. Moreover, I heard from Xiao Li that she seems to be the youngest student in the class, she seems to be only 17 years old.

Xu Ning put all his thoughts on the test paper, and did not notice that there was someone standing behind him. It wasn't until the reading comprehension was finished that I felt sore in my hands, and when I was about to shake it twice, I found someone standing behind, which shocked her. Turning his head to see, it was Professor Yu. Looking at him suspiciously, he didn't know how long he had been standing behind him.

When Professor Yu saw it, he frightened the little girl. Nodded embarrassingly, and said softly: "Yes, write slowly." The volume was low, except for Xu Ning, the students around him didn't hear it.

Walking slowly to the podium, Professor Yu sat on the chair prepared in advance, holding a tea bowl and drinking tea. Until the end of the exam, I didn't turn around. However, if someone pays attention, they will find that after he sits down, most of his eyes are on Xu Ning. When he saw Xu Ning frowning several times, he almost couldn't help but plan to take a look in the past.

After the teacher took back the test papers for the exam today, a group of people immediately began to read the papers. When the class was officially started, all the test papers were corrected.

"Hey, it seems that we still overestimated the knowledge of this group of students. Look at it. Few people can make all of them on one test paper." A teacher took off his nose glasses and shook his head.

Rebirth And Space 1980जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें