Chapter 55

Xu Ning took thirty popsicles and rode in the opposite direction of his home. After riding for more than ten minutes, looking at a large house from a distance, Xu Ning's car turned and rode over there.

It's not that there are no big villages in front. It's just that it is too close to the town. Xu Ning is worried that there are popsicles in the village. If she goes there, she doesn't say whether there is a business or not, and it is easy to offend people. In the villages a little further away, the time passed by was too long, and she was afraid that the popsicles would melt on the way. Xu Ning has already planned, and after the box of popsicles is sold out, he will inquire about it along the way and explore the situation.

However, that was a matter of waiting. Her first task now was to sell the thirty popsicles behind her. As the car rode in, Xu Ning opened his mouth: "Sell... Reality is really different from what you imagined. You must have a certain amount of courage to just open your mouth to sell. After walking around the village, she obviously saw a lot of people busy not far away, but she was embarrassed to shout. But if you don't shout, those who are very busy, who will pay attention to what you are doing.

Xu Ning was anxious, time passed slowly, and if he didn't sell it, the popsicles would melt away. Gritting his teeth and taking a deep breath, Xu Ning shouted to the crowd: "Selling popsicles."

After shouting, Xu Ning felt relieved. After the first sentence is yelled out, it is not so difficult to speak later. Seeing someone looking up to his side, Xu Ning then shouted: "Sell popsicles, one for three cents, to cool off the heat and thirst. Brother, do you want one." The car slowly rode over, and Xu Ning was the nearest one. Shouted one of the men. When speaking, there was a warm smile on his face. It makes people feel at ease when they see it.

If you want to do business, you have to do this. You can't run away when you see people laughing at you. If you have a cold face and look good, people will not be interested. After all, few people like to look cold.

"Sister, how much is a popsicle?" I was busy working all morning, basking in the sun, sweating all over. If this is a popsicle, it must be very comfortable. Hearing someone in the distance shouting to sell popsicles, the man thought to himself. I stood up and saw that the popsicle seller was still a pretty little girl. The girl shouted to her elder brother with a smile on her face. The man felt that he would just smile at this face and buy one for himself.

Xu Ning stopped the car as soon as he heard that there was an intention to buy. Opened the quilt, took one out of the foam box, took it and said, "Brother, three cents a piece, the same price as the town. Would you like one?"

As soon as the popsicles were taken out, they started to smoke as soon as they were exposed to the sun. When the man saw it, he couldn't help but began to swallow his saliva. It looked so delicious. Looking at Xu Ning's smiling face, he walked out of the field, washed his hands in the small ditch on the side, and walked to Xu Ning's side and said, "Give me seven." There are seven people in the family, exactly one per person.

"Okay. You are the first customer. You buy a lot. I'll give you a cheaper price. You can charge you 2 cents for 7 sticks. Don't tell anyone." Xu Ning's eyes were all smiles when she asked for seven sticks. NS. This is her first business, and it's a good start. He handed the popsicle to the man, and after receiving the money from him, he whispered.

When the man saw that he gave himself a penny cheaper, he was even happier. After saying thank you to Xu Ning, he sent the popsicles to his family, and then stood on the ridge and shouted to the field: "Ma Lao Wu, look at your brother. What's up here?" After taking a bite, the man lifted the popsicle high.

Everyone has noticed the movement here. Although some people want to eat, they don't have any money when they come out to work. There are still some people who are still considering whether to buy it. Ma Laowu is the one behind.