Chapter 30

"Xiao,,,,," Xin, Xu Ning said in a hurry before the word "Xin" in Xu Ning's mouth came, and saw Huang Yongchao riding a bicycle crashing into a stone pier on the side of the road.

Everyone stopped quickly and walked over to pull Huang Yongchao and Ai Xiaohua up: "Are you okay, how can you ride there?"

Huang Yongchao and Ai Xiaohua got up from the ground, patted the dust on his clothes, raised the car again, checked it and found that there was no problem, then replied: "It's okay, the car is okay, just a man fell. I thought about things and didn't pay attention to the roadside situation." After speaking, he smirked twice in embarrassment.

"Big brother, you are riding a bicycle now, what should you do if you accidentally knock down someone?" Zhao Yuhong replied as soon as he heard this, without thinking about it. I was still thinking about it, but fortunately, I let Ai Xiaohua ride in Huang Yongchao's car, and let Xiaowu come to ride with him. Otherwise, the one who fell right now was either himself or the minor five. If you fall, you will feel pain in the flesh, and if you fall, you will feel heartache. Both are not good.

"Be careful when riding a bike. Just as Yuhong said, it would be bad if you hit someone. What about the people? I think you all touched your legs first. You didn't fall." The boss Zhu Chengfeng looked at the two of them. Asked.

"It's okay. It's not as heavy as I fell when I was stealing a bicycle before. Many people are looking here, let's go quickly." Huang Yongchao fell such a somersault in front of the person he liked, feeling more painful than flesh.

Everyone saw that the two of them were indeed okay. They looked at the curious eyes of the passers-by, agreed with him, and started cycling again.

"Huang Yongchao, what were you thinking about just now? Isn't it the girl you missed?" Xu Fan happened to be riding in front of Huang Yongchao. Zhao Yuhong turned his head and saw Huang Yongchao. He couldn't help but smile. Xu Ning couldn't help laughing when they heard it.

Huang Yongchao was a bit embarrassed at first, but now that Zhao Yuhong said that, his face turned red. Ai Xiaohua, who was sitting behind him, looked up and saw that he was red on the roots of his ears. He immediately broke the news happily: "Huang Yongchao, you must have been hit by Zhao Yuhong. Look, his ears are all red."

"Ai Xiaohua, do you want to go back and practice with me?" Huang Yongchao said to Ai Xiaohua in anger amid everyone's laughter. He is not easy to say to girls, but he is not polite to boys. Ai Xiaohua is the smallest of the boys in his class. In front of Huang Yongchao, who is 180, he is a little peasant.

"Want to fight, not to fight, Huang Yongchao, don't you become angry from embarrassment." Ai Xiaohua said without fear of death.

"Okay, well, Ai Xiaohua, don't mess with Huang Yongchao." Zhu Chengfeng, who had the car behind them, said. She was really afraid that Ai Xiaohua would mess with Huang Yongchao.

The group of people talked and laughed, and soon arrived at today's destination, the Great Wall. Everyone knows that if you come to the capital, the first thing you must go to is the Forbidden City, the Great Wall, and the Square. At first they planned to visit the Forbidden City, but Li Shuai said that it was late tonight and the Forbidden City would stop selling tickets in the afternoon. In the square, the main thing is to watch the flag raising. It's already afternoon, and of course you can't see it. In the end, only the Great Wall is left.

"If you don't reach the Great Wall, you are not a hero. *That's true." A group of people stood on the first beacon tower and watched the endless Great Wall. It was really spectacular. Maybe because I want to spend time at school and work, there are not many people on the Great Wall. Compared with the crowds of later generations, it can be said that there are two or three kittens now. Xu Ning looked at the beautiful scenery in front of him, but it was a pity that he didn't have a camera.