Chapter 51

The large army of students returning home has gradually disappeared two days ago. Xu Ning and others on this train are mostly students, and they are all students from Beijing Foreign Studies University. The remaining small part is people who are on business trips or have other tasks. Xu Ning clearly felt that the ride this time was harder than the previous two times.

When I took the train the first two days, it was winter. At that time, the temperature was low, and when I took the train, I didn't get too cold. This time it was June. There was no air conditioner on the train at this time. Everyone was sitting on the train, sweating all over. It's okay to just sweat. The point is that in Xu Ning's car, there are a few people who have a strong sweat. Near them, there are people with body odor. Occasionally, accompanied by the wind outside the window, Xu Ning felt particularly difficult.

In Xu Ning's endless calls, the train finally arrived. Xu Ning's two siblings and Li Keqiang all got off from this station. As soon as the car stopped, the people who were about to get off began to crowd out. Xu Ning and the others just stood there, waiting for the others to get off first. This station is a big station, and it takes a long time to stop, so there is no need to get off in a hurry.

"Xu Ning, Xu Fan, then we will stop here and see you next semester." Li Keqiang's car came first, and Xu Ning and Xu Fan waved goodbye to him on the edge of the platform after putting him in the car.

After seeing Li Keqiang off, Xu Ning and their car had to wait a while. The two were sitting in the waiting room, eating the lunch they had just bought, while waiting for the bus. The car came soon after the meal.

There was another train change on the road, and it was not until the sixth morning that they arrived at the county seat of their hometown. June and July were the busiest time at home, and Xu Ning and brothers didn't want their family to pick them up specially, so they didn't say anything before they came back. They are all grown-ups, and if they are together again, they just go home by themselves.

If you get off the train and go home, you have to go to another station to make a car, but fortunately, it's not far away. Xu Ning and the others didn't spend any extra money, and dragged their luggage and walked directly over.

The first bus from the county to the town did not depart at 8 o'clock, and now it's less than 7 o'clock. After Xu Ning and the others bought the tickets, they simply went outside for breakfast.

"Wait a moment, I will go back to the store to buy some sweets and pick up the children at home. You will sit here for a while and look at your luggage." Xu Ning planned to say while eating the porridge in the bowl.

"I see, you have enough money that you gave me last time, I have two dollars left here, you can use it first." Xu Fan put down the chopsticks in his hand, and took out the only thing left on his body. Handed Xu Ning a few dollars.

"I still have it on me, you can take it back." Xu Ning shook his head, but didn't answer.

When Xu Ning bought something, when the two returned to the station, there were no minutes left before the departure. Few people went to the countryside in the morning, and there were only five or six people in the car with a dozen seats.

"Xiao Wu, do you know the person over there?" Xu Ning noticed from the moment she got in the car that a man slanting behind her always looked towards them. He was about the same age as them, but Xu Ning was sure that he didn't know him, so Xu Fan who was next to Lala asked.

When Xu Fan heard Xu Ning's words, he turned his head and looked over. Before he could react, the man shouted with a look of surprise: "Xu Fan, it's really you? When I first got on the car, he seemed to feel like it. The change is so big, I don't dare to recognize it anymore." Zhu Weiqiang I didn't expect to meet acquaintances even in the car. When talking, they had moved from the back seat to Xu Ning's sideline position.