Chapter 54

In a blink of an eye, Xu Ning has been back for more than half a month. On the fourth day when Xu Fan returned home, he followed Xu's father and Xu's mother every day to go to work in the dark. As for Xu Ning, she takes care of the children at home every day. She is responsible for the three meals a day at home and the washing of clothes for the whole family. It seems that I don't have much life, and I'm busy to death when I get busy, and I don't have time to rest all day long.

Yesterday, all the children from the eldest sister's and second sister's home had been picked up. Xu Ning's task of taking care of the children is gone, and the whole person is a lot easier at once. After getting up early in the morning, washing clothes and making breakfast, Xu Ning went to call people to go home for dinner.

"Xiao Wu, come here for a while." Xu Ning said to Xu Fan with his rice bowl, and walked out the door.

Xu Fan glanced at Xu Ning suspiciously, and then obediently followed her out. Walked to the door, looked at Xu Ning and asked, "Si Niu, what's the matter?" There is something that can't be said inside, and I have to go outside and say quietly.

Xu Ning looked around at no one, beckoned, and motioned for Xu Fan to bring her ears closer. "I plan to go to town to order some popsicles for sale. You can help me talk to my parents."

"Si Niu, you are crazy." Xu Fan's eyes were wide open, looking at Xu Ning in disbelief. This is definitely Xu Fan's first reaction. What does she think about selling popsicles. Private business will be looked down upon.

"I'm not crazy. I'll tell you, I've thought about it for a long time. First go to the town to approve, and then ride a bike to various villages to sell. Now it's so hot, it's sure to be sold." The sun was shining a few days ago. , Xu Ning was thinking about it at that time. It's just that at that time she had to take a child and couldn't walk away.

"My parents won't agree." Xu Fan said.

"How do you know if you don't try. Grandpa and grandma listen to you the most. You help me tell me that they definitely agree. Grandpa agrees, and parents will have no problem." She thought it over, and waited for her parents after breakfast every morning. After she left, she rode to the town to wholesale popsicles, and then began to sell them. When the time is almost up, she will come back for cooking at noon, and in the afternoon, she can go out again.

Xu Fan frowned while watching her resolutely. Xu Ning saw him doing this, stretched out her hand to pull him, and said, "Xiao Wu, you can help me, and I will bring you popsicles to eat."

"Who wants to eat your popsicles. I'll just tell you, I don't care if it's okay." Xu Fan was amused by Xu Ning's childish tone, and said with a flattering look on her face.

When Xu Fan agreed, Xu Ning nodded immediately. "Of course, you can help me beat the drums on the side, and I will take care of the rest." She is not bad alone, but just draws Xu Fan over. The odds of success are greater.

After talking to Xu Fan, Xu Ning walked in with the bowl. As soon as she entered, Mother Xu said, "What are your sisters and brothers muttering outside?"

"Dad, let me tell you something." Xu Ning didn't return to his mother's words, and sat directly across from her father. After eating two meals, she secretly looked at him and saw that he was in a good mood.

Xu Yuanchao raised his head and glanced at his daughter, nodded and said, "What's the matter?"

"Xiaoshu and they all went home. I was alone at home except washing clothes, cooking, and doing nothing else. I plan to go to town to order some popsicles, and then take them around to sell." Xu Ning put down the dishes in his hands. Said.