Chapter 78

When Li Minghua saw Xu Ning and Xu Fan came back, he immediately greeted him: "Xiaofan, Xiaoliu, you are back. Oh, yes, these two said they are your fellows. They came here this afternoon and have been waiting for you. ."

"Why are you here? My house doesn't welcome you, so let me go out." Xu Fan stood in front of Xu Ning and said angrily to the man and woman inside.

Li Minghua saw Xu Ning and Xu Fan Mingming smile when he entered the door, and now he immediately pulled his face off when he saw these two people. Although Xu Fan was talking in his native dialect just now, he didn't know what he was talking about, but he could tell by looking at Xu Fan's face, it was definitely not a welcome word. There must be something wrong between them. Guessing that he might be doing bad things well, Li Minghua cast an apologetic look at Xu Ning and Xu Fan.

"Xiao Fan, Si Niu, let's take a look at you, we are not malicious." Shi Jianjun said helplessly as he looked at Xu Fan with a malicious look on the opposite side. When Xu Ning entered the door, Shi Jianjun's eyes had been fixed on Xu Ning. I haven't seen each other for a while, she is much more beautiful again.

"What do you look at, the weasel pays New Year's greetings to the rooster-uneasy and kind. Take this woman and roll away." Xu Fan yelled at him when Shi Jianjun's eyes were looking behind him. Xu Ning was talking about Xu Fan, how to make an analogy, who is the chicken?

"Si Niu, won't you come out and say something? We really don't have any bad intentions. Yesterday, I heard my old history say that I met you on the street. I think everyone is in the same township, in a city as big as the capital. It's also fate, I want to meet you." Shi Honghong stood up and said to Xu Ning behind Xu Fan.

Upon hearing this, Xu Fan immediately turned his head and asked Xu Ning: "Si Niu, when did you meet him? Why did you not hear him when you came back?" Xu Fan didn't expect Si Niu to follow him when he was away. Shi Jianjun has already met. He looked at Xu Ning with worry, fearing that she would feel uncomfortable seeing the two people opposite.

"On the day we moved, I ran into it while shopping in the store. It was not an important thing. I didn't tell you when I came back." Xu Ning stood up from behind Xu Fan, put the things in, and gave it to Xu Fan. Cast a relieved look.

"Shi Jianjun, I remember that I have told you very clearly that the bridge between us and the way back to the bridge, what do you mean today?" Xu Ningli ignored Shi Honghong and directly asked Shi Jianjun.

"Si Niu, I..." Shi Jianjun opened his mouth, wanting to explain.

"Ahem, that Xiaoliu, talk slowly, I have something to go back to school, and I will be back later." Li Minghua looked at the four of them, and felt that he had better avoid it.

Only then did Xu Ning and Xu Fan remember that Li Minghua was still around, and she smiled at him embarrassedly, and then Xu Ning said: "It's okay, go and work if you have anything." Xu Ning knew in his heart that Li Minghua was just looking for it. Just an excuse to go out.

Shi Honghong looked at Xu Ning with suspicion from the side, especially when he saw Xu Ning's hair, the look of suspicion in his eyes became more and more serious. She felt that Xu Ning might have been born again just like herself.

"Jianjun, I have something to say to Si Niu alone, can you two go out first," Shi Honghong said to Shi Jianjun.

"My sister has nothing to say to you alone. If you have something to say, please tell everyone clearly, don't think about any conspiracy." Xu Fan looked at Shi Honghong with contempt. This woman looked like a bad stomach.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Shi, I don't seem to have anything to avoid people to say to you. If you have anything, we'd better say it in person." Xu Ning knew that if he was careful, he would definitely not be able to play there. Shi Honghong who has been mixed up in this place. Moreover, Xu Ning sometimes has a very big brain, and she is afraid that those dog-blooded bridges on TV will happen to her. Although she doesn't care about Shi Jianjun, it is better to be less. Xu Ning hates trouble.