Chapter 2

After carefully recalling the contents of the several chapters that he had read, and closing the memories left to her by the original owner, Xu Ning had to admit that she was really reborn in that particularly tragic cannon fodder female partner. And through the content and memory of the novel, Xu Ning discovered that the plot of the novel had already begun. In other words, Shi Honghong is now reborn.

"Fortunately, the plot has just begun, and everything is still too late." In fact, Xu Ning hadn't read a few chapters of the novel. She was attracted by the topic. After reading a few chapters, she felt that something was wrong. Her thinking was completely out of the same line as the author's bacteria.

In the novel, Shi Honghong married Shi Jianjun because of his brother's life-saving grace. But the relationship between the two can't be described as respectful as ice. Shi Honghong is not the kind of person who can stand loneliness. Finally, during Shi Jianjun's mission, he took away the family's money and didn't know when. The man caught up ran away.

What happened later was terrible. After the two of them had spent their money, the man showed his true face, eating, drinking, gambling, everything, and finally sold Shi Honghong to the Neon District. Like a prostitution as deep as the sea, morality is a passerby from now on. After Shi Honghong was sold, he didn't even think about resisting, so he broke the jar until he fell ill and died in the rental room. Then, she was born again, when she was just married and accompanied by Shi Jianjun.

Shi Honghong was reborn with resentment. She hated many people. Among them, she hated Xu Ning and Wang Chuansheng the most. She felt that if Xu Ning hadn't transferred the divorce between herself and Shi Jianjun, the relationship between her and Shi Jianjun would not be so bad, and she would not be deceived by Wang Chuansheng's rhetoric, eloped with him, and was finally sold by him' Hell', living a life of "a pair of jade-armed pillows for a thousand people, a little bit of vermilion lips for thousands of people to taste".

When Xu Ning saw the beginning, he didn't look at it. The heroine turned out to be something like that before she was born again. It was too damn low. Xu Ning, who was upset, immediately hit a zero under the comment, and then began to bombard. Looking at other people's comments, oh, Xu Ning was happy, and nine out of ten came to vent like her who was as brutally assaulted.

"Oh, I knew it was hard to buy a daughter. Why didn't I finish reading it at the time." Xu Ning still remembered that when she found the book, the words "finished" were displayed on it. It wasn't that she was scared, she just wanted to know what kind of ending the author gave the original owner in the end. It is definitely miserable, but I don't know how miserable it is.

After thinking about it, Xu Ning finally felt that she was finally born again, and she should not waste time on those who are not important. At that time, she might as well think about how she should go next.

Xu Ning has decided that the first step is to leave here and stay away from the male and female masters. She is just a small civilian, and she will not mix up the plots of the bloody story that will happen.

Since you are ready to leave, you must prepare well in advance. When the original owner came over, in addition to the travel expenses of the car, he brought two changes of clothes, and he didn't even prepare the money to go back. Maybe in the heart of the original owner, he never thought about going back.

"One piece, one piece three, one piece five, two pieces..." Xu Ning looked around the room, and finally found a pile of small change from under the quilt, and counted it, four and seven cents. , Less than five yuan. If you are in the 21st world, you can't even eat a bowl of noodles. But this is all the assets left to her by the original owner.

But Xu Ning feels very lucky that something is better than nothing. Moreover, she had heard her grandmother talk about it before, that money in this era is valuable, and a catty of pork only costs 60 cents. Many workers earn only a dozen yuan a month. She can buy a lot of pork for four dollars and seven cents.