Chapter 10

When Xu's father saw that his son and daughter were coming, he immediately opened his mouth and finished the matter quickly and concisely. Then he said: "Si Niu, you came back suddenly. I don't know what happened to you outside with them. I just assumed that you figured it out. I also know the family your mother said, although the family conditions are not very good, But the family members are very nice. Think about it for yourself first, and talk to us when you think about it."

After Xu Ning finished listening, before speaking, Xu Fan next to him spoke. "Dad, we also know that Li Shi. When we were studying, we were in the same class. People are very good, but they are very average, and they are not worthy of Si Niu at all."

"You child, you can grow well and can't be eaten as a meal. Just a good person." Xu mother was amused by her son's words and said with a smile.

Xu Fan said that he used to be in the same class, but Xu Ning couldn't think of it. However, even if she thinks of it, she doesn't want to get married at the age of 17. This is still a minor.

"Dad, Mom, I'm only 17 years old, and I'm not in a hurry to get married." Xu Ning thought about it, and directly refused.

"That's right, Si Niu is still young. Moreover, Si Niu is going to take the university entrance examination with me. After I go to university, I have to study for at least four years. It is too early to find someone." Xu Fan was also bitten by a snake. , Ten years afraid of well ropes. Si Niu's future husband will have to pass his test. The last time it was because Si Niu liked it, and it looked okay, so the family agreed to it all. Unexpectedly, let Si Niu suffer such a serious crime. Nothing to say this time.

"Why do girls read so many books. Like we've never read books before, they came here. They are still in college, and when you come out of college, you are in your twenties. At that age, where do you go to talk to your in-laws?" When Xu's mother listened to her son, she opposed it without saying a word. On the contrary, Xu's father seemed to have thought of something, and did not speak next to him.

When I heard this, Xu Ning was unhappy: "Mom, who said it's useless for girls to study. As long as I am admitted to university, my household registration will become an urban household registration. In the future, the country will arrange jobs and eat public food. Moreover, reading in The university does not require tuition, and the school will also pay living expenses every semester." Xu Ning knew that she would not understand some of the big things she told her, so she simply let her know the benefits of going to university so that she would have a chance.

Sure enough, when she heard her daughter's words, Xu's mother widened her eyes and looked at Xu Fan and asked, "Is what Xiaowu and Si Niu said is true? After entering university, you can become a city registered permanent residence and eat public food in the future?"

Xu Fan also understood what Xu Ning meant. Hearing his mother's question, he nodded affirmatively and said, "It's all true. Moreover, this year is the first college entrance examination for the country's recovery. It must be very simple. Si Niu came back this time and bought review materials from outside. As long as we carefully review, we can be admitted to the university with nine levels of confidence. Dad and Mom, do you know that the current university is equivalent to what it used to be? "Speaking of the back, Xu Fan also deliberately sold it.

"What?" Not only the voices of father and mother, but also doubts came from the door. Everyone turned around and saw that it was grandparents who came back.

"Ahem, Xiaowu, stop the ink, speak quickly." When everyone looked at him, Grandpa Xu coughed embarrassedly, and said to Xu Fan in a restrained manner.

"It's a Jinshi, if we were admitted to a university, in ancient times, we would have won the champion." The best education in the past was junior high school. When you say university, everyone doesn't know what a university is. But if you say that the champion is different, as long as it is a Chinese, there is no one who does not know the meaning of the champion.