Chapter 50

The two chatted on the road and found that they were all leaving on the same day. What's more coincidental is that their first destinations are all the same. They always go to BB first, and then change cars at different ends.

"Xu Ning, let's go together the day after tomorrow. I will find you when the time comes." After buying the train ticket, Li Keqiang said to Xu Ning as he collected the ticket.

"Okay." Xu Ning replied happily. She thought that the crowded roads would also be lively, and there would be mutual cares for each other.

Walking out of the train station, the sun was already high outside. The weather in June was already hot. After Xu Ning walked out of the station, he ran to the bus stop not far away. After passing, the whole person shrank under the shade of the trees beside him.

"I'm going to buy something on the street, how about you? Go back first if you have something?" When he came, Xu Ning already knew why he hadn't returned home.

"I'll go with you, and I'll buy something to go home." Li Keqiang thought for a while. There are not many things at school, and it is anxious to do it at night.

Since he was going too, the two just got together again. Xu Ning didn't eat when she came out in the morning, so when she got off the car, she went straight to the food stall.

"Boss, a bowl of miscellaneous noodles." Xu Ning shouted loudly before they even sat down. They ate here at noon when they went out to go shopping a few times ago. The miscellaneous noodles tasted pretty good.

"I didn't eat in the morning. I starved to death. Have you eaten? Would you like a bowl?" Xu Ning said to Li Keqiang while he sat down and scalded his chopsticks with boiling water.

"No, I had it in the morning. What time is this, and I have to eat breakfast on time every day." Look at the watch, it's already past nine o'clock. Li Keqiang said to Xu Ning disapprovingly.

"I didn't get hungry in the morning, and then I forgot." Xu Ning said indifferently. She often does this, and it has become natural.

I can forget even when I eat, Li Keqiang really doesn't know what to say to her. After contacting, I discovered that a person who usually looks so smart is stupid in life, and occasionally does something that makes people laugh or cry. However, according to Guo Ming's words, Xu Ning like this usually looks much more real and makes people like it even more.

After the boss finished the noodles, Xu Ning picked up the chopsticks and ate it hungrily, with no time to speak. Li Keqiang sat opposite her, watching her eating with a smile on his face. I picked up the teapot on the side and got two glasses of water. Drink one by myself, and put the other in front of Xu Ning, saying, "Eat slowly, don't choke."

After eating most of the bowl in one go, Xu Ning felt a little more comfortable as a whole. Although I usually eat late, it is not so late today. This time the hungry head was a little dizzy. When taking the bus just now, if the time was longer, she would be dizzy.

After eating, the two sat for a while, and after paying the money, they officially started shopping. Before Xu Ning came out, he wrote down all the things he wanted to buy today on the paper, fearing that he would forget it.

"This pastry is good. The elderly in the family can eat it. Would you like to buy some back?" Standing in front of the goods counter, Xu Ning asked Li Keqiang, who was wandering around while watching the salesperson pack herself.

Pastries and pastries are pastries and snacks. Xu Ning and Liu Yanan learned this saying. In the beginning, Xu Ning was called dim sum. Liu Yanan said that in Beijing, the word dim sum was a bit taboo. Everyone was called 饽饽. Xu Ning thought of going to the countryside and doing the same, so he called 饽饽.