Chapter 17

In this country where everyone's pigs gave birth, the news that a pair of siblings passed the college entrance examination primaries together in the old house of Xu's family soon became known to the whole town. When everyone talks about it, apart from envy and jealousy. They were all sighing, this is really a golden phoenix flying out of the chicken coop, and there will be two in one flight.

The seven big aunts and eight big wives in various villages are chatting together and it is full of enthusiasm. Her natal family was the daughter-in-law of Xu's old house, and at this time she became the main target of people's inquiries.

It didn't take long for everyone to know that the pair of siblings who passed the exam together turned out to be the pair of twins from the old house of the Xu family. When they were born that year, they were passed on for a long time. When I talked about it, many people made the "Oh, it was the pair of twins, I know who it was." Soon, Xu Ning had been engaged to Shi Jianjun before, and the story of his divorce was also revealed by people. In the back, even the reasons for the divorce are all clear.

"Oh, do you think that the family who retired from Xu Ning's intestines are all green now? I have a cousin who married to Shiwu. I heard her say that the daughter-in-law that Shi Jia married later was lazy and ugly. The next day after I married, I had a big quarrel with my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law, and the family that was in trouble was not at peace." A woman among a group of people bent over and said softly. The expression was mysterious, and people who didn't know thought she was talking about state secrets?

One of the young daughters-in-law took the conversation: "I know that I was in the same class as Shi Honghong and Xu Ning when I was in elementary school. Xu Ning grew up white and clean, with good academic performance, and she was in the class every time. Top three. That Shi Honghong is the ugliest girl in our class. We call her an ugly ghost when she is studying. She is so stupid to die. She is in third grade and can't even do the simplest addition and subtraction. "The young daughter-in-law used to think about how time flies quickly when she was little, now she has children.

"If you say it is ugly, it will be uglier. It is easier to find her husband's house if you are diligent. The key is that she is still lazy to die. I heard that her parents are petting to death. She doesn't do anything all day long. She eats and sleeps. No wonder being fat is like a pig." This year, marrying a wife is not all about looks. It is important for people to be diligent.

"Hey, people are blessed to have a good brother. When she was in school, her brother was especially protective of her. If anyone at school dared to bully her, her brother would fight with others." So everyone only dared to curse verbally. I dare not beat her.

People around shook their heads, "A good brother wants to fight for herself. She was unhappy at her husband's house just after she got married, so she doesn't know how to advance or retreat, and she will have a good life in the future?" Noisy, such a daughter-in-law, who is unlucky to marry.

"Hey, let's not talk about her, I will definitely suffer from suffering in the future. You said I will ask the matchmaker to go to Xu's family to talk about the kiss, can you make it?" Her son is also good, and he learns how to work as a carpenter and earns every year. A lot of money.

When I heard this, people around laughed: "His second wife, don't think about it. I heard that the threshold of the Xu family is going to be stepped on by the proposers, and none of the Xu family agrees. I see. , They must be looking for someone from the city." Now who doesn't know, as long as they are admitted to the university, they will be city residents and eat public meals. After finally getting admitted, who would want to find a rural one.

This situation is happening in many parts of the town, and Shiwu is also in the same town. Of course, he also knew the news. Now Shi Jianjun's mother is reluctant to go out, and she feels that everyone's eyes are full of schadenfreude.