Chapter 3

When Xu Ning woke up, she found herself lying on the ground. She felt that there was mud under her body, and Xu Ning could smell the mud. Smelling this smell, Xu Ning actually felt a sense of security in his heart. That feeling is very strange, beyond words to describe. If you have to use words to describe it, it may be just like the older generation said that people are born and raised by the soil, and the soil is the root of human beings, which is the feeling that oneself has roots.

When I got up from the ground, I saw a thatched house in front of me at a glance. A small yard was surrounded by a fence in front of the house. The yard was planted with flowers. No wonder she just smelled a faint fragrance of flowers.

"Where is this? Did you go through it again?" Xu Ning muttered inwardly when he saw everything in front of him.

"By the way, how come my wrist suddenly shines." Thinking of what happened before his coma, Xu Ning quickly lowered his head and stared at his wrist. I don't know, but she was startled when she saw a flame-like sign suddenly appeared in the center of her inner wrist.

"How could this be?" Xu Ning rubbed vigorously with his hands, but couldn't rub it off. After tossing for a long time, she didn't frustrate her eyebrows either. In the end, I could only be forced to accept, praying in my heart, and don't let the situation like that happen in the future.

"Hello, is anyone here?" Standing in front of the courtyard gate, Xu Ning shouted inside. After shouting for a long time, no one responded. Xu Ning tried to push the courtyard door slightly, but he did not expect to push it open all at once.

"Wow, it's so beautiful." When I walked into the yard, it was full of flowers, and they were all blooming. If someone who knows how to see it at this time, he would definitely exclaim a miracle. Because there are many kinds of flowers in the yard that only exist in legends. There are others that I have never seen before.

Unfortunately, what they met was Xu Ning, a person who didn't know how to appreciate. After she finished appreciating, the first thought she came up with was what's the use of planting so many flowers, it's not as practical as planting a la carte.

Taking a closer look, Xu Ning found that in addition to flowers in the entire yard, a small piece of ginseng was planted on the other side of the yard. When she saw ginseng, Xu Ning's first reaction was "Mom, I'm going to send it." In addition, there was a well. She went and looked at it. There was so much water in the well that she could reach it with her hand. And the water is so clear that people's shadows can be reflected.

After spending a long time in the yard, there was still no one. Xu Ning thought for a while, walked to the thatched hut and gently opened the wooden door, and stretched out his head like a thief to take a look. There was nothing inside.

"Strange, what is this place on earth." Xu Ning walked in and looked around. There was a painting hanging in the whole house except for the place directly opposite the door, which could not be an exaggeration to use the four walls of a family member. There are no stools and tables inside. There is no grass on the ground.

Xu Ning stared at the portrait, and the people on the painting did not know that it was the clothes of that dynasty, but he was definitely not from the Qing Dynasty. Just looking at the portrait, you can feel the righteousness coming from it. Xu Ning felt that if this portrait was hung at home, he would definitely not dare to come, such as monsters and monsters.

Putting his hands together, Xu Ning worshipped the portrait three times piously. As soon as the worship was over, a white light came from the portrait, directly not entering Xu Ning's mind. After that, Xu Ning stood there so stunned, completely motionless, and it took a long time for there to be signs of waking up.