chapter 22

The instructor's surname is Wang, and his name is Wang Bin. Hearing Shi Jianjun's words, Wang Bin frowned: "No one at home is cooking, so I ate in the cafeteria at noon." Last night he had a fight with his wife and two of them. In fact, not only women have a sixth sense, but men also have a sixth sense. . Especially when it comes to the color of the hat on his head, men have a keen sense.

The quarrel last night was for this. Wang Bin had long felt that his wife was not normal. When he was not paying attention, he was in a daze and didn't know what he was thinking. When she asked herself, she hesitated and didn't want to talk, and got angry when she asked too many questions. I didn't feel it at the beginning, the longer the time, the more obvious the feeling. Especially since the last month, when she had that request at night, she always looked unhappy. When doing it is perfunctory, just like completing a task. This week began to get more serious, and they all began to directly refuse. Last night the two had a quarrel over this matter.

"Why, the little boy didn't come back at noon?" Shi Jianjun said in surprise, but he was secretly happy. He had already felt that, Tong Xiaolei liked herself. When Shi Jianjun first discovered it, he deliberately avoided it. One is because Tong Xiaolei is the daughter-in-law of her comrade-in-arms. Second, compared with Xu Ning, Tong Xiaolei looks too ordinary, Shi Jianjun looks down on.

Unexpectedly, Shi Honghong would marry in the end. Compared with Xu Ning, Tong Xiaolei is not so good, but compared with Shi Honghong, Tong Xiaolei can be regarded as a beautiful woman. In addition, she is very good at dressing herself. Only when there is a comparison, can Shi Jianjun know the gap, and slowly Shi Jianjun is no longer the same as before, deliberately avoiding her. Everyone lives in the same compound, and all the opportunities they encounter are raised. Shi Jianjun felt proud every time he saw Tong Xiaolei cautiously looking at herself with admiration. However, he still has a bottom line, knowing the truth that a friend's wife can't be deceived, so he just talked to her and had no other bad actions.

"The two of us had a quarrel yesterday. I should go back to her family's house today. I don't care anymore. Love won't come back." Thinking of his wife, Wang Bin was so angry. Fa Qiao will go back to her parents' house, and come back to see if I will pick you up.

"Well, women, sometimes they like to quarrel with you over trivial things." Shi Jianjun persuaded.

"Don't you know, her? Hey, let's not talk about her. I just got angry." Wang Bin sighed. You can't tell anyone about that kind of thing, so he can only hold it in his heart.

The two people chatted here, and Shi Honghong finally figured out the meaning of Shi Jianjun's words with her paramecium-like brain. When Shi Jianjun thought that Xu Ning went home deliberately, Shi Honghong felt her lungs explode with anger.

"If you don't come back at night, there is a kind of you never come back." Shi Honghong smashed the things in the house with a crackle, drew everyone around him out.

"Oh, what's the matter with you, who is mad at you?" The sister-in-law next door walked in holding the child, looked at the angry Shi Honghong, and said in a gloating tone.

Not long after Shi Honghong came here, she was isolated by Tong Xiaolei and others. In the past, Shi Jianjun's daughter-in-law talked to her, but because of some trivial things, the two broke up too.

"What's your business? I don't welcome you at my house, you are going out for me." Shi Honghong was angry. Seeing that it was Tong Xiaolei's bunch of slut people, immediately started to chase people away.

"Go out and go out, you are angry and I don't care, but you want to throw something and bother to go to another place. Don't fall here with crackling,be noisy, people around you will have trouble." A woman is not a simple role, she has no mouth.