Chapter 33

"Little six, come on, we are all waiting for you." As soon as Xu Ning entered the classroom, she was pulled and sat down.

"What's the matter, am I late?" Xu Ning asked in confusion as they dragged him away. She didn't sleep well last night, and she is still a little dazed.

"You won't forget, show, huh?" Someone reminded Xu Ning, looking confused.

With that said, Xu Ning finally remembered, and embarrassedly smiled twice at the people around him, and then said: "Did you all think about your show? Wait a minute, I will take a notebook and write it down." Xu Ning flipped through the drawer after speaking, took out his usual notebook and opened it.

When everyone was registered, Xu Ning took a closer look. Most of them were singing, and they were singing folk songs of red songs, which seemed to have no special features.

Looking up at the person waiting for her reply, Xu Ning thought for a while and said, "Class is about to start, everyone will leave first. I will show this list to Teacher Li to see how she arranges it." At exactly this time, the class bell rang. Now, everyone had to listen to Xu Ning's words and return to their seats.

During class, Xu Ning was wondering who should go. She personally prefers Liu Yanan and Ai Xiaohua, Liu Yanan is the best singing in the class, and Ai Xiaohua is the best dancing in the class. Wouldn't it be better if the two cooperated?

In fact, for the first activity, it is best to participate in all groups. It's just that Xu Ning looked at some of the people in the class. Are they willing to put aside their reading time and come to participate in activities? If you don't wait, you should ask the counselor to see what she says.

Xu Ning, who was thinking about the matter, suddenly felt something bumping on her head, tilted her head slightly, and then heard the classmate behind him scream "Ouch." Looking back, he was rubbing his forehead, and there was a short piece of chalk on his desk, which seemed to have been hit by chalk.

Xu Ning glanced at the classmates at the back table with a guilty conscience. The chalk should have been thrown at him at the beginning, and when he avoided it, he suffered this unwarranted disaster.

"Ahem, please listen to the class carefully when you are in class, let's talk about the following questions." The teacher on the podium did not expect Xu Ning to escape, and threw the chalk on the heads of other students, coughing embarrassingly. When everyone was not paying attention, they glared at Xu Ning: "For the sake of your usual seriousness in class, forget it this time."

With the sad eyes of the classmates behind, Xu Ning never dared to get lost in class anymore, and took notes seriously until the end of get out of class. It was not until the get out of class bell rang and the teacher went out with the book in his hand that he turned his head and apologized to the classmate Zhong Aiqing behind.

"Xiao Liu, the teacher actually wanted to throw you just now." Liu Yanan was sitting on Xu Ning's left hand. When Xu Ning was in a daze during class and was discovered by the teacher, she still pulled her secretly, but at that time Xiao Liu didn't. Knowing what I was thinking, there was no reaction at all. This is also what Liu Yanan admires most. People who are clearly in a daze can escape the'darts' thrown by the teacher. You know, the teacher in this class is famous for his dart skills.

It is said that when he met students who were distracted in class, he never stepped off the podium or asked others to remind him, so he threw a "dart" from the podium, no matter where you were sitting in the classroom, he could throw it. Unexpectedly, Xiaoliu would hide him today. This good luck makes it impossible for people to admire him.

"Hehe, I just felt like something was flying towards you at me, so I tilted my head. I'm sorry, classmate Zhong, you were beaten." Xu Ning looked at the place where Zhong Aiqing was hit on the forehead. It's a bit red, so I'm very embarrassed.