Chapter 24

Xu Ning and Xu Fan were sitting there chatting while waiting for the bus. There was free hot water in the station. They brought water cups when they came out, just to drink hot water on the road. The two chatted, and they didn't feel that the car was waiting in a hurry.

"Si Niu, look over there." Xu Fan suddenly looked at Xu Ning behind him with surprise, while patted her on the shoulder.

Xu Ning looked at him with excitement and turned his head in confusion. Heart said: "What did Xiao Wu see? I am so happy." When she looked behind her clearly, she was also surprised.

"So handsome." Xu Ning's eyes beamed as he looked at the group of people slowly coming here. Staring over there without blinking, watching them walk toward this side in unison, and then stop not far from them. Looking at the group of people a few steps away, Xu Ning suddenly became shy, as if he wanted to see but didn't dare to.

After a while, she calmed down. Xu Ning raised his head pretending to be indifferent, and looked over there. As soon as I looked over, I met a pair of eyes. Xu Ning was stunned for a moment, not knowing what to do, the two of them looked at each other quietly. She was awakened by Xu Fan's cry next to her, and she immediately lowered her head, blushing like a monkey buttocks.

"Si Niu, what are you looking at?" No one responded after calling for a long time. Xu Fan followed Si Niu's gaze and found no problems. Looking at Si Niu, her face turned red, and Xu Fan thought what was wrong with her.

Xu Ning shook his head directly, dare not say anything. With his head down and biting his lip, Xu Ning couldn't help but looked at it secretly again, unexpectedly looking at the same eyes again. Shocked, he immediately retracted his gaze, and then never dared to look over there again.

Xu Fan also asked, and when he saw that Si Niu lowered his head and didn't speak, he didn't care. Looking at a group of soldiers over there, there was both curiosity and envy in his eyes.

Every boy has a military dream in his mind, dreaming of putting on a handsome military uniform and defending his country. Before the country resumed the college entrance examination, Xu Fan once thought about signing up for the army after he was 18 years old. At that time, the person he admired most was neither his grandfather nor his father, but Shi Jianjun. Every time Shi Jianjun came to his home on family leave, Xu Fan liked to sit on the side and listen to him talk about the army. Unfortunately, that happened later, and Xu Fan didn't want to mention him now.

"The crowd looked for him thousands of times, and suddenly looked back, but that person was in the dimly lit place." To those eyes, this poem suddenly appeared in the writer's heart. He had never put his mind on girls when he grew up, but at this time he stared at other girls so rudely. It wasn't until the other party blushed and lowered her head that he reluctantly retracted his gaze and began to look at her appearance instead. After seeing it clearly, a flash of surprise flashed in Wen Hao's eyes. It's not that he has never seen a beautiful girl, but this girl has a temperament that no one else does, which makes him heart-stirring.

Even if Xu Ning lowered her head, she could still feel a fiery gaze staring at herself. If she doesn't know why, she can be sure that the person looking at her is the one looking at her. Xu Ning was both happy and annoyed. After a long time, he felt that the other party was still staring at him. Mustering up the courage, she raised his head and looked back directly. When the two gazed at each other.

Xu Ning thought he was vicious, completely changed in the eyes of Wen Hao. In his eyes, that is obviously an expression of excitement. At that glance, his heartbeat quickened. He touched his chest and could feel the intense throbbing.

"Hush, Mouse, what do you want?" Xu Xiaoming stretched out his hand to Wen Hao, and looked at the him with puzzlement like the others around. They were talking in full swing here, and they didn't hear the rat sound for a long time. Although this kid usually doesn't talk much, he won't be as silent as he is now.