Chapter 15

The two returned to the third sister's house. As Xu Fan said, after seeing the third sister Xu Dan, he immediately had to ask Xu Ning to take it back and return it.

"You damn girl, now it's not the season, why are you buying so much meat? Quickly take it and return it. So much, how much does it cost? Do you think the money is falling from the sky? I don't know at all. Be frugal, what should I do if I marry someone to see you in the future?" Xu Dan nodded his sister's head with his hand. This girl didn't know who she was like, she was spending money lavishly.

Xu Ning nodded casually, she couldn't bear to use force anyway, nodding her head hurtlessly. However, let her return the meat, then don't even think about it.

"Don't worry, all I use is my own money. Look, where are all you gave? Give it back to you?" Xu Ning said deliberately.

"Look for a fight." Xu Dan raised his hand and shook in front of her when he heard this. When I opened it, I couldn't help saying: "This piece of meat is pretty good, but what do you do to buy these bones. There is no meat on it, and it costs firewood to stew the soup. You can bring it to me, and I will sell it. Go, the meaty old Yang, this is too untrustworthy to do business, and cheating is not such a deceit." If people in the countryside have money to buy meat, no one will buy spare ribs. This thing is just added when buying meat.

Xu Ning hurriedly grabbed her, snatched the meat from her, and said, "Sister, this is what I want to buy myself. You should have carrots and potatoes in your house. I will give you a stew. It's delicious." Xu Ning used to be like this. He was willing to chew his bones when he ate, but he didn't like large pieces of meat.

"I haven't drunk it before. How can it taste better than meat? If you like it, you will bring it all back when you go back. There is still such a large piece of meat. When you leave, you will also bring some back." Xu Danbai glanced at her. It wasn't that she hadn't had it before. The taste was good, but it was a waste of firewood and energy to stew.

"Does it at home? Let's cook when it is late. Sister, where is your kitchen? I will cook this meal today. Xiaowu, you can send me firewood below." Xu Ning carried the meat. Looking around.

Xu Dan was not polite with her either, and directly took Xu Ning to the kitchen. After she is a month old, she rarely cooks on the stove. She usually cooks with her mother-in-law. No way, after the month is old, the belly is like blowing a balloon. When I was standing around the stove with a big belly, my belly always bumped, which was particularly uncomfortable. Later, the husband still couldn't stand it, and he didn't let him do it. When her mother-in-law saw her son's work, she couldn't bear it and took it from her son.

After entering the kitchen, Xu Ning opened the cupboard and looked at it. There were two bowls of leftovers left over from eating in the morning. Xu Ning looked at it, and there was really no oil star on it. Xu Ning looked around and found green pumpkins, lentils, cowpeas, eggplants, potatoes, radishes, and peppers piled in the corner. After looking around, Xu Ning discovered that although they are all vegetables, fortunately there are many varieties.

"In addition to the brother-in-law, there are only four of us. How about cooking a braised pork, braised cowpea, fried eggplant with sauce, fried pork slices with pepper, and stewed pork ribs with radish at noon." Xu Ning pulled the wrench and pointed and looked at the two of them and asked. road.

"It's up to you if you cook." Xu Fan is not picky about what he eats. He can eat as long as he can.

"Four dishes and one soup is enough. But if you want to stew the ribs, you have to wash the pot next to it." There are two large pots on the stove in the countryside. One is usually empty. Those who need to stew dishes that take time, only use that pot.