Chapter 67

Xu Ning used to run all the way, and finally caught up with the large group halfway through. Others already knew what happened from Liu Yanan, but Liu Yanan only knew that the man was Shi Jianjun, a fellow of Xu Ning, and they didn't know anything else. Therefore, as soon as they saw Xu Ning, several people surrounded her and began to torture her.

Xu Ning really didn't want to mention it anymore, so no matter how they asked, they refused to say it. I really couldn't hold on anymore. I folded my hands together and looked at everyone beggingly and said: "Sisters, please forgive me. I really don't want to talk about him. Fifth sister, you have met him in the future. If you happen to meet you on the road, you can just be a stranger."

Zhu Chengfeng and the others were also booing, and Xu Ning was obviously related to each other, so everyone was curious, and they kept holding on. Now that Xu Ning really doesn't want to talk about this topic, he is very fascinated and does not continue to ask.

"Don't talk about this matter in front of Xiaowu after everyone goes back, don't talk about it." Xu Ning was afraid that everyone would go back and talk about it, and get vaccinated in advance.

"Can't you let Xiaowu know? Okay, I know. You also remember it, especially you, the third child, you are the most madam, don't miss it." Old Siyi was taken aback when he heard this. Nodded and said.

The others nodded and said that there was no problem. Only the third child Gao Xiaoyun looked at Zhao Yuhong with an angry expression: "The fourth child, you think I am you, such an eighth wife."

Then, the topic started from here, and along the way, I heard the two of them arguing about who is more arrogant. Until the door of the house, I didn't argue it out.

"You are back, why did you buy so many things." A few boys heard the voices of Zhao Yuhong and Gao Xiaoyun outside in the room. As soon as they opened the door, they saw Xu Ning and the others saying that they were on the left and one on the right. They immediately went forward and next. .

"These are all for use, just buy them all at once. Xiaowu, you guys put the things away, boss, you guys also have a rest at home, I will go to the vegetable market to buy some food and come back, everyone will try my craft at noon." Xu Ning After putting things down, the buttocks didn't touch the stool, so I planned to go out.

Several other people wanted to go with him. Xu Ning bowed his hand and said that he didn't need to, and went shopping for groceries alone. There is a small vegetable market nearby. The last time Grandma Luo accompanied Grandma Luo to the post office to save money, she gave Xu Ning the direction. Xu Ning followed the direction that Grandma Luo pointed, and asked someone on the road, and found it very smoothly.

Xu Ning used to buy vegetables and cook by herself before, so as soon as she went in, she didn't rush to buy them immediately. Instead, I walked around all the food stalls from the outside to the inside, and only started to buy after asking about the price.

She bought dishes that she didn't have in her own space, meat, and chicken. She didn't dare to kill herself, so she asked the chicken seller to help directly make it. After buying these vegetables, she found a place where there was no one, took out some of the vegetables in the space this season, and then returned the same way.

When she got home, the inside of the house had been cleaned up. Zhu Chengfeng and the others cleaned up the pots and pans in the kitchen, and they waited for Xu Ning to do it.

"Xiao Liu, you buy so much meat, why are you still buying chicken?" Zhu Chengfeng helped to clean up Xu Ning when he saw that Xu Ning had meat and chicken again, and he was heartbroken for her money.

"Haha, it's a rare one. Boss, I will boil the water first and remove the chicken feathers first. Let their men do this. Let's clean up the other dishes first." Xu Ning added water to the pot. The briquettes were burned here. Before Xu Ning came back, Zhu Chengfeng and the others had already set it up, and now they just put the pot on it.