Chapter 28

After a book, the whole team of educated youths take turns reading, or after a hard day of work, there is a particularly extravagant day that you can read a book in the evening. Now that I have the opportunity to pick up the book again, it seems particularly hard-won. The reading room and library in the school are often full of seats. When you study in the evening, if you go late, you will definitely have no seats.

This is not only the case for students, but also for teachers. Every class is a race against time. Even if the get out of class bell is ringing, the talk will not end until the next class is about to begin. The students didn't feel like the teacher dragged the classroom again. Every time the teacher left, they rushed to the bathroom. After solving the three problems, they returned to the classroom to prepare the textbooks for the next class.

Every student, like a sponge, desperately absorbs the knowledge taught by the teacher. Xu Ning, who originally thought that he would be liberated after being admitted to university, was also affected by this atmosphere. Whenever she wanted to be lazy, she would look at the classmates around her who were struggling and settle down to study seriously. "Learning is like sailing against the current. If you don't advance, you will retreat." There has never been a moment when Xu Ning understood the meaning of this sentence so deeply.

"Little Xu, do you want to go to the bathroom?" Liu Yanan asked Xu Ning on the left as he packed up his books as soon as the teacher left.

"I'm going, let's go quickly, and class will start in a while." Xu Ning put the book on the table and stood up and said. Girls go to the toilet more slowly than boys. If you go to the toilet late, you have to line up long.

Some people say that if the relationship between two girls is good, you only need to see if they go to the bathroom together when they are over. In the entire dorm, Xu Ning and Liu Yanan have the best relationship, one is because the two are about the same age, and the other is because of similar interests. And Liu Yanan's character is very carefree, and when she is with her, she is especially relaxed.

"There is no class this afternoon, do we want to go out and hang out." It has been more than a month since the school started. They study and study every day.

"Wander around, okay. But you have to accompany me to Beijing Foreign Studies University, where my brother is going to school, I want to see how he is." Xu Ning and Xu Fan have not been back since school started. NS. Xu Ning thought, this is what their school looks like, and Xu Fan and the others should be similar.

"No problem, just go and see if your brother looks like you." Liu Yanan has always been very curious after hearing Xu Ning's talk about her twin brother.

Xu Ning thought about Xiao Wu's appearance. The two of them are seven-point alike, their faces, noses and mouths are similar, but their eyes and eyebrows are not alike. Although the two have a seven-fold resemblance, no one would regard him as a girl. He is 176 in height, and because he is doing farm work at home, his body looks very strong. Xu Ning stands next to him and feels safe.

When you do something, when you invest in it, you will find that time flies quickly. Xu Ning felt this way now. She felt that she had just started class, so she remembered how to ring the bell after class.

"Okay, classmates, we will stop here for today. I hope that after the classmates go back, they will carefully review the content of today. We will start to talk about the new content in the next class. If you have time, everyone will also preview it." When it sounded, the professor of the Department of Ancient Literature just finished the last point. Putting away the textbook in hand, stood on the podium and said.

After the teacher left, the classmates began to pack up their textbooks. Some boys in the class had already grabbed their lunch boxes and ran to the cafeteria.