Chapter 87

Many times, the relationship is cultivated from the dinner table. Xu Ning and Qin Shasha, who were not familiar with each other, have grown rapidly after a meal. They are like sisters who have known each other for more than ten years. Xu Fan and Li Minghua at the side sighed: Women are really strange creatures.

In fact, it's not surprising to think about it carefully. If nothing else, the affairs of Qin Shasha and Xu Fan are almost settled. They face the elder sister, and naturally they want to make a good relationship. And Xu Ning itself is not the kind of acrimonious person. In her mind, Qin Shasha is already a prospective sister-in-law. She is equivalent to a family, and the family naturally treats each other sincerely. Both of them hold this attitude, and the relationship is naturally harmonious.

The four ate lunch happily, and in the afternoon Xu Ning and Li Minghua packed things at home. "Xiaowu, you take Shasha outside, and we will go to Quanjude to eat roast duck in the evening." Xu Ning stopped the two people who wanted to help and said to Xu Fan.

Xu Fan has been away for more than three years. Just now, along the way, I discovered that the current capital has changed dramatically compared with three years ago. Seeing that the four sisters really don't need their help, she simply pulled Qin Shasha and said: "Let my sister and brother-in-law clean up by themselves, let's not make any trouble, I will take you to my alma mater."

Qin Shasha wanted to stay and help, but Xu Fan dragged him out of the door. Looking at the closed door, Qin Shasha said to Xu Fan angrily: "I still have to help my sister, why are you pulling me out?"

"Okay, it's Amitabha Buddha if you are not there to help. It's still early, and we will walk over slowly. I tell you that my sister and I used to be..." Xu Fan took Qin Shasha's hand and said as he walked.

The words are divided into two parts. Here, Xu Ning and the others pack their things and prepare to go home. When they come home, they receive their sister-in-law to bring their prospective son-in-law and prospective daughter-in-law back home. They have been preparing since receiving the letter. The date of home is getting closer and closer, and Xu's father has to go to the highway every day to see, for fear that he won't be able to pick up his children.

On this day, Xu's father, as usual, drove the tractor and parked on the side of the road to wait. The person who opened the grocery store by the road just came out with his rice bowl and saw Xu's father walking over enthusiastically: "Mr. Xu, have you had breakfast? Come to your house for a bite."

"Hehe, I came after breakfast, why did I have dinner so late today?" Xu's father handed a cigarette to the other party, lit one himself, and said with a smile after taking a sip.

"I went to restock today. I came back a bit late. The children have not arrived home yet." Xu's father has been waiting for three days.

"Hey, I said that I got home only these few days, and I don't know what day it is." Xu's father watched a passenger car speeding by in front of him. There was no sign of stopping, he sighed disappointed and replied.

"Fortunately, I'm not busy now, wait slowly. It's more important for the children to get home safely," the man said. He lives on the side of the road, and Xu's father waits for his children to return home.

"That's the reason. I'm not in a hurry. The grandparents of the children are in a hurry. The two children rarely come back once a year since they went to school. The son has not returned to study abroad for three years. The grandmother of the child can't think of the grandson." Not only the two old people, but their husband and wife also thought about it, but they didn't say anything.

When Xu's father talked about the children in the family, the man looked envious: "Or your family can educate children, one son and one daughter are admitted to university at the same time, and the son is still studying abroad. There is only your family in the entire county." , I all hope that their children will be promising, like the Xu family's children are not only described by their fascination.

Hearing this, Xu's father couldn't bear the smile on his face, but he still said to the man very politely: "Your kid is not bad, he was admitted to the university last year, he is the number one in your team. A college student now."

"It can't be compared with yours, but I am already very satisfied. Several generations of farmers in my family have produced a scholar in my hands. After death, I will have the face to meet the ancestors underground." Thinking of my son Even those who eat national food, the man couldn't help but laugh. Two big men are standing on the side of the road. You praise my son, and I praise your children. They are very happy.

Here Xu Ning and the others dragged their bags and backed all the way, finally reaching the county seat. When I got off the train, four hungry people ordered a few small dishes in the restaurant next to the station and ate them.