Chapter 16

People don't know, Xu Ning and the others can't help it. After thanking them, the two drove home again by bike. As soon as I walked in, I saw a group of people at home, sitting there talking and laughing, really happy.

"Oh, our future college students are back." As soon as the two entered the door, they were teased by these uncles and aunts. Xu Ning and Xu Fan laughed and called people, but the uncle, uncle, aunt, and aunt screamed, and their mouths were all dry.

"Xiao Wu, why did you come back so soon? Did you fill out the volunteers? Which school did you fill in?" Xu Yuanchao asked when he took the car from his son and stopped it.

"Not yet, we took the volunteer form back, there are three days, think about it, then fill it out." Xu Fan said.

The people on the side nodded and said, "This is the truth. This is a major event in life. I want to fill it out again. Little five, four girls, hurry up. You can show us the volunteer list for everyone. I haven't seen it before, take it out and open everyone's eyes." The third uncle next to him said.

"Yes, yes, yes, take it out to make everyone happy. I heard people say that the lowest level of college students in ancient times is Jinshi? If they were admitted to Tsinghua University and Peking University in the primary five, they would be the champion. ." The man next to him started to show off his knowledge.

The hospitality was so kind, Xu Ning had to take one out and hand it to everyone. Grandpa Xu yelled from the side, "Just look at it, don't get it dirty or crumpled." In fact, his old man was completely worried, just a piece of paper. When everyone held it in his hand, Xu Ning looked cautious and couldn't see it. . Those who know know that they are holding a piece of paper, and those who don't know see this situation, they think they are holding a fragile baby.

It was a lively morning, and the big guy didn't go home until lunch. Xu mother and the others opened their mouths and didn't stay.

After sending everyone away, Grandpa Xu turned to his wife and daughter-in-law and said: "The bacon at home last week should be ready, Xiaowu's mother, go and cut some. Fry a garlic and stir-fry bacon, I I remember that Si Niu likes to eat. Also, Yuan Dynasty, you go and grab one of the cock your mother raised this year. It's more than a catty now, and it tastes just right. My wife, braised chicken nuggets for you to say , Xiao Wu and Si Niu like to eat what you make."

Knowing that the old man is happy, Xu mother and the others all smiled and responded. Grandpa Xu nodded, and said to Xu Ning Xu Fan with a smile: "Si Niu, Xiao Wu, show Grandpa the volunteer list." Just now a bunch of people were robbing him, and he didn't step forward. Anyway, the volunteer list is his own. When there is no one, he will watch it slowly and carefully by himself.

"Grandpa, there's nothing to look at, it's just a piece of paper." Xu Fan said dubiously, placing the volunteer list in his grandpa's hand. It's just a piece of paper, what's so good about it.

"Who said that this is not ordinary paper. So many people took the college entrance examination for this paper." Grandpa Xu gave his grandson a blank look. This kid, if he gets a bargain, he sells well.

Grandpa Xu used to attend overnight classes and knew a lot of words, at least he knew all the words on the volunteer list. "Si Niu, Xiao Wu, there are so many volunteers on this, do you think about filling in that. Or fill in Tsinghua University and Peking University. I know these two, good." Grandpa Xu doesn't know many schools, but Tsinghua University He knew that Peking University was said to be a good school.

"Puff," Xu Ning couldn't help laughing when he saw his grandfather like that: "My dear grandpa, Tsinghua University is the best university in the country, of course it's fine."