Chapter 46

After arguing and arguing, the final result was a few more novel ones. Everyone thought together and synthesized one. Because I hope to start recruiting early, in the evening, Xu Ning took the lead to find a counselor and discussed with her that they would not go to the classroom to study at night.

"Are you planning to recruit new people so soon?" Li Weifang asked in surprise when he heard Xu Ning and their intentions. This group of children are really fast.

"This semester is about to end. If you are not recruiting new students, you have to wait until the next semester. Time is waiting for no one." There is less than a month before the summer vacation is about to begin, and you can go home.

"That's right, let's do it. I will go over to see how busy you are." She thought there was still some time to go? I didn't expect these children to be so numb. It only took a few days from application to recruitment.

"Thank you, Mr. Li, our Chenxi Literature Club welcomes you to guide you at any time. Mr. Li, the others are still waiting for news, so let's go back first." Xu Ning said happily with the teacher's consent.

"Go, go, you see and go, don't disturb other classmates to study late." Li Weifang waved and exhorted.

Xu Ning and the others responded repeatedly, and when they returned, their steps were lightened a lot. When they walked in the corridor one by one, they couldn't wait to walk on their toes.

After a night of concerted efforts, 20 posters were posted by Xu Ning and others in the school's dormitory and teaching building early the next morning.

"Don't miss it when you pass by, literature can also be very humorous. Dear students, our Chenxi Literature Club invites all heroes to join. Students who are interested can participate in the selection." Li Shuai deliberately chose to come out before the students enter the classroom. stick a poster. After posting it, I stood in front of the poster and shouted to the curious classmates nearby.

Good wine is also afraid of the depth of the alley. Li Shuai yelled so, and there are really many people who didn't like to join in the fun, stopped and walked over to take a look. Xu Ning stood on the edge and looked at the crowd. Many people had some eager expressions on their faces.

"You are not a lie, isn't there a literature club in the school?" someone in the crowd asked.

"Who is a liar, who is a puppy? Our Chenxi Literature Club, but it was approved by the school leaders. Come, come, everyone come with me. Seeing that there is no room, that is the activity room assigned to our Literature Club by the school." When Li Shuai heard this, he immediately swore to the sky, afraid that everyone would not believe it. He walked a little farther and pointed to the window of the activity room.

There are also well-informed people in the school. Xu Ning and the others were not small in their actions a few days ago. People who knew this time nodded inside.

"Xu Ning, everyone knows it. She is the acting president of our Chenxi Literature Club. If you don't believe me, you should believe her. Come on, President Xu, you can say something to everyone." Li Shuai thought of Xiao Xiao Six's influence in school pulled her out.

Xu Ning gave Li Shuai a white look. This man is really true, why did he pull himself out. Originally, many boys around gathered here because they saw Xu Ning. Now when I heard Li Shuai's words, my face was even more curious. Many people thought: "Xu Ning turned out to be the president of the Literary Society, and I will get a month before the water tower. I will sign up soon."

"Hello everyone, this is Xu Ning. Friends who are interested in literature, welcome to our literature club, we can communicate with each other and learn together." To be honest, there are so many people who could not be found in the crowd in their previous life. People stared at him, and Xu Ning was really flustered. She blushed when so many boys looked at her with admiration.