Chapter 29

At one o'clock in the afternoon, the six sisters Xu Ning gathered at the school gate on time. When they arrived, Li Shuai and Huang Yongchao were already waiting at the door. Seeing them coming, he immediately waved.

"If we come, we will be ready to find you." Huang Yongchao said as soon as Xu Ning and the others walked in.

"Wait for a long time. Change your clothes and slow down a bit. Li Shuai, you guys are really amazing. You borrowed so many cars at once." Zhu Chengfeng counted. There are seven cars, which are a larger team than theirs. A lot.

Li Shuai patted the car: "It's just a few cars, it's a trivial matter. Okay, now that everyone is here, let's hurry up. Xiaoliu, you take my car." Li Shuai rode in the car. On the ground, one foot propped on the ground, looking at Xu Ning and said.

"Li Shuai, can't you ride a bike, Xu Ning, you should take my bike, I'll ride the bike steadily." Huang Yongchao had a little meaning for Xu Ning in his heart. As soon as Li Shuai finished speaking, he objected.

Xu Ning looked at Li Shuai and Huang Yongchao. What if she didn't want to sit alone: ​​"Isn't there someone who wants to ride alone? I'm riding alone." After riding a bicycle several times, Xu Ning really doesn't want to sit. Behind.

"No," Li Shuai and Huang Yongchao said in unison. After speaking, the two looked at each other, and Li Shuai turned his head and said in an affirmative tone: "If you are riding a bike alone, isn't there a boy who is going to take the back seat? Don't talk nonsense, come up quickly." He just thought. Thinking that the man in the back seat of his car is a man, he feels sick.

The other boys also nodded, saying that they would not give up their car. Xu Ning had no choice but to get in Li Shuai's car. The other sisters had already found someone to take them with them. A group of people rode out, and Huang Yongchao rode a bicycle alone, so he rode in the forefront.

At this time, apart from pedestrians, bicycles are the most common on the road. The cars that filled the streets in later generations are still very rare and precious things today. A group of young men and women, talking and laughing along the way, soon reached the gate of Beiwai.

"Master, we are students of Peking University. If we want to find someone inside, can we?" At the gate of Beiwai University, Xu Ning and a group of people were stopped outside. Xu Ning got out of the car, took out his student ID and said.

The doorman looked at Xu Ning's student ID, and saw the Peking University badge pinned on the chest of a group of them, knowing that it was correct. With a smile, he returned the student ID to Xu Ning: "Go in." He said inwardly: The students of Peking University are different and polite.

"Thank you, master, thank you." Xu Ning received the student ID, and after getting in the car, everyone yelled while riding inside.

Upon entering the campus, Xu Ning took them directly to Xu Fan's dormitory. I don't know if Xu Fan is in class now. If he is in class, he has to find out where his classroom is.

"Wait here for a while, I'll go to his dormitory to see." Xu Ning stood up and said after everyone parked their cars under the dormitory.

"Are you alone? I'll go up with you." Li Shuai put his hands in his trouser pockets and walked directly inside. This is the boys' dormitory. A girl walks in, what if something happens.

When Xu Ning saw it, he could only catch up quickly. The two came to Xu Fan's dormitory and knocked at the door for a long time, but no one answered. A person walked out of the dormitory next to him and looked at Xu Ning and Li Shuai and said, "They are all going to class, who are you looking for."

"Hello, I'm here to find Xu Fan. Do you know where he is going to class?" With bad luck, Xu Fan actually went to class.

"He is taking classes in Teaching Building No. 3, and it should be almost finished. Or you guys come to my dormitory to wait for a while, I heard from them yesterday that there will be a class this afternoon, and it is estimated that he will be back after class." The boy looked curiously. Xu Ning and Li Shuai, these two beautiful men and handsome women, stand together quite well. I just don't know what they will do when they come to Xiao Fanzi.