Chapter 81

Walking on the road, Xu Ning found that many people were secretly looking towards him, and some people were pointing. She is often peeked at when she walks on the road. So, she hadn't noticed at the beginning, after walking for a while, Xu Ning obviously felt wrong. Looking suspiciously at the two people who were whispering to him, the two people found that their behavior was discovered by Xu Ning, holding the book in their hands, and ran away.

"Minghua, is there something unclean on my face?" Xu Ning touched his face. Could it be that he accidentally got the ink on his face during class in the afternoon?

Li Minghua kept thinking about how to ask. When walking on the road, he was a little absent and didn't even notice what happened on the road. After hearing Xu Ning's words, he raised his head in confusion and looked at her with confused eyes: "Ah". Then the brain reacted, looked at Xu Ning's face seriously, and shook his head: "No, it's very clean."

"Weird, there's nothing on my face, so why are everyone staring at me?" Xu Ning lowered her head to see if there was something wrong with her clothes, stared at her clothes closely, and muttered softly on her mouth.

"You don't need to look at it, there is no problem with you. If I am not wrong, I think I should know the reason." Li Minghua watched Xu Ning stop to check the clothes, and thought for a while and said.

Xu Ning immediately raised her head when she heard this, looked at Li Minghua and asked, "Do you know the reason? Come on, why on earth?"

"Before class this afternoon, at the entrance of the school, someone confessed to you, right?" Li Minghua was very calm on the surface, but in fact he was very nervous. His eyes were fixed on Xu Ning, wanting to see how she reacted.

When Xu Ning heard this, something that was not easy to forget temporarily reappeared in his mind in the afternoon, and his face began to flush uncontrollably.

When Li Minghua saw her like this, his heart shook. "Well, the opportunity is really taken away." Li Minghua understands that no matter what you do, the opportunity is very important.

Xu Ning now finally understands why everyone is staring at him. The literary tycoon shouts so loudly at noon. There are a lot of people at the school gate, and there must be a lot of people who heard it. I just don't know how many people know now?

"How many people know about this now?" After Xu Ning calmed down, he walked forward again.

"There are not many people who know before school, but I guess that by the time of evening self-study at night, many people should know. Who is that boy? Is it from our school? Do I know him?" Li Minghua continued Three questions were asked.

Xu Ning bit her lip with her teeth and glanced at Li Minghua, wondering if she should say something. In fact, Li Minghua felt a little bit about his own thoughts, Xu Ning, but she always remembered Li Minghua as the future prime minister. Such a big person, she should not be able to climb high. and. Xu Ning was also worried that now Li Minghua has a good impression of him, if he meets his future wife that day, will he be tempted? Therefore, although she felt good for Li Minghua in her heart, she did not dare to put too much affection on him.

"If you don't want to say, forget it, I don't force you. I just want to help you refer to it and see how the person is." Li Minghua has been with Xu Ning for so long and has a clear understanding of Xu Ning's character. Knowing that she has a soft heart without touching her bottom line.

Sure enough, when Xu Ning saw that Li Minghua said that, but there was a loss that could not be concealed on his face, the guilt in his heart rose rapidly, and he couldn't bear to say it: "There is nothing I can't say, I'm just Don't you know how to say it?"