Chapter 58

"Wake up, wake up, doctor, my daughter is up." As soon as Xu Ning opened her eyes, she heard her mother's voice in her ears. After seven days of Apiao, Xu Ning didn't respond at once.

When the doctors and nurses came in behind Liu Qin, Xu Ning realized that he seemed to be in the hospital now. Suspiciously, Liu Qin asked, "Mom, what's wrong with me." Xu Ning was taken aback by the voice. Is this her voice? It's too ugly.

Liu Qin ignored Xu Ning's questioning and stared at the doctor nervously, afraid that he would say something bad. Finally, the doctor finished his examination and put away the tools in his hands. Liu Qin quickly asked, "Doctor, how is my daughter?"

"There is no major problem. After her fever has completely subsided, she can be discharged from the hospital if there is no problem." The doctor gave Xu Ning a surprised look. This patient was treated by him, and when he was sent there, he was shocked how to burn it like this. Unexpectedly, her physical fitness was so good, she had a high fever of 40 degrees, and she woke up without any sequelae.

After the doctor left, the nurse ordered some precautions. After Liu Qin was sure that he understood everything, he turned and left. Liu Qin lowered his head and looked at her daughter, her face still red. Putting your hand on her forehead, it was still a bit hot.

"You girl, still asking what's wrong. Do you know, you have a high fever, the hospital in the town dare not accept it, so you will be sent directly to the county hospital, scaring our lives by half. Fortunately, you It's okay, if you have something short and long, how can you make me live?" My daughter woke up and let a big rock in Liu Qin's heart fall to the ground. I was nervous and relaxed at this time.

Xu Ning didn't expect so many things to come out as soon as he fell asleep. First of all, my soul returned to this world, and my body was sent to the hospital because of a high fever.

"Mom, where's my dad and them?" Xu Ning, who had just woke up from a high fever, was obviously lacking in energy. After such a short time, she wanted to sleep again.

"Where did your dad leave when the team is busiest now. Xiaowu stayed here all night last night and is still sleeping. You just woke up and your spirits haven't recovered. You can sleep for a while." Liu Qin also After discovering Xu Ning's lack of energy, after saying a few words, he flattened the bed and said.

"Yeah." Xu Ning was indeed sleepy, and after a hum, she fell asleep. It didn't take long for Xu Fan to come over. After Liu Qin spoke to him, he got up and left. She was going to find a place to make some porridge for Si Niu. She slept for two days and didn't eat anything. She would be hungry when she woke up.

Here Xu Ning woke up and settled the family's heart. In this world over there, Xu Ning tried his best to say "I forgive you", and it really reached Yang Li's ears. I don't know why, Yang Li heard it alone, and Xu Gang next to him didn't hear a sound. And Xu Ning, who was in the shape of Apiao, faded suddenly because of the roar, and disappeared from the air within a few minutes. When she disappeared, Xu Ning here woke up.

Xu Ning, who woke up again, was hungry. This time, Xu Fan and Liu Qin were guarding on the side. Seeing her waking up, Xu Fan immediately stood up, put her hand on her forehead, first tested the temperature, it felt a lot lower than before, and then asked: "Si Niu, how are you when you wake up? Is there anything uncomfortable?" When Si Niu woke up for the first time, he was not there. Although his mother said that there was nothing more to do, he was still not at ease.

"Fortunately, it's just hungry. Is there anything to eat?" Xu Ning felt that everything was very good except for being hungry.

Seeing that she still had something to eat, Xu Fan finally felt relieved. He smiled and said, "Mom made some porridge for you. Get up and drink."