Chapter 89

Before dawn the next day, Xu Ning was awakened by the sound of the rooster crowing at home. It may be because of returning home. She slept very well during this sleep, and she didn't even have a dream all night. At exactly this time, Sasha next to her woke up, and Xu Ning couldn't help laughing as she watched her sleeplessly.

"Did you sleep well last night, did I squeeze you?" Xu Ning asked softly while getting dressed.

Qin Shasha rubbed her eyes and woke up, and when she heard Xu Ning's words, she shook her head: "No, sister, your bed is so big, there is so much room for the two of us to sleep."

"Would you like to get up, let's go out together, and the two boys must have gotten up too." She heard the rustling voice next door not long ago.

Upon hearing this, Qin Shasha immediately got up, hurriedly put on clothes and said to Xu Ning: "I'll get up right away, sister, wait for me."

When the two of them got dressed and combed their hair and came out of the room, they happened to meet Xu Fan and Li Minghua, the boys walking out of the next room with toothbrushes and dental cylinders.

They didn't get up early. The rest of the family had already worked the whole morning. Grandma Xu and Mother Xu were preparing breakfast in the kitchen. Grandpa Xu and Dad Xu went to town early in the morning to buy incense paper and firecrackers for worship. went.

Xu Ning and Qin Shasha planned to go to the kitchen to help after washing up. Before they could say anything, they were driven out by Grandma Xu and the others. When Xu Fan and Li Minghua saw a pile of firewood that hadn't been chopped in the courtyard, they found an axe and chopped them. Xu Ning had nothing to do, so they sat in the yard watching them work.

"Oh, Minghua quickly put the axe down, how can you do this job." Mother Xu heard the sound of chopping wood outside, and thought it was the house next door. Unexpectedly, she stretched her head to see that it turned out to be the child brought back by her daughter. . Hurriedly ran out of the kitchen and shouted that he was going to grab the axe in Li Minghua's hand.

Minghua raised the axe up, avoiding the hand of Xu's mother to grab it, and said while hiding: "Auntie, it's okay, I often do these jobs, and I will be gone with Fanzi for a while."

Seeing the danger of swinging the axe, Xu Ning quickly stepped forward and pulled his mother away: "Mom, it's okay, let the two boys do this kind of work. It's dangerous for you to come and go with the axe."

"You child, Minghua is the first time to come here, how can you let him do this job." Xu Ning's mother was pulled aside by Xu Ning, and after talking about her daughter, she wanted to grab the axe.

When Xu Ning saw it, he hurriedly stopped, while pulling his mother into the kitchen, and said, "It's because it's the first time to come, so I have to show it well. Mom, give your future son-in-law a chance to please the mother-in-law."

Mother Xu was dragged to the kitchen by force. After hearing her daughter's words, she couldn't help but use her free hand to light her daughter's forehead vigorously: "You child, you don't know how to be ashamed to speak. I can't say if I know it outside."

"I know, I know, didn't I just talk at home" Xu Ning nodded again and again, and ran outside after speaking. How could she forget that her hometown is no better than outside, and her parents are more conservative.

After Xu's father and Grandpa Xu came back, he watched the two of them work, and then took another meal. In the end, it was Li Minghua who insisted that he must do it, and Xu's father and the others let go. However, Xu Ning could obviously feel that after this incident, the family's attitude towards Minghua was better. Especially my mother, that really complied with the old saying: "The mother-in-law looks at her son-in-law, the more satisfied she looks."

After breakfast, Xu's father took Xu Ning to his grave. He could have gone there in the afternoon, but because Xu Ning and Xu Fan haven't returned for a long time, some relatives and friends will come home for dinner at noon. A group of people must have dinner together. If you drink too much, you can just go to the grave in the morning and be fine in the afternoon, so you can drink whatever you want.

At this time, there is no cemetery. The old people in the countryside are buried in Feng Shui afterwards, so the tombs are scattered very widely. The four of them followed Dad Xu and spent a whole morning before they were all worshipped.

When the five returned home, many people had arrived, and everyone was sitting in the courtyard chatting. After a few people put down their things, they hurried over. All the elders called out one by one. People in rural areas were called to recognize their seniority. Some people Xu Ning and they didn't know how to call them, but Xu Ning still reminded him.

After naming people, Xu Ning and Qin Shasha are nothing. There is no way for the older generation to do this. The status of women is lower than that of men. Xu Fan and Li Minghua stayed and chatted with the guests. Xu Ning took Qin Shasha to the room. Go to the kitchen to help grandma and them.

Qin Shasha lives abroad. In order to save money, she buys vegetables and cooks by herself whenever she has time, so she has a good cooking skill. This time, Mother Xu took the test and asked her to cook two special dishes and watched her proficient movements. Where Xu Ning and Xu Ning hadn't noticed, Grandma Xu and Mother Xu passed a satisfied look at each other.

During the meal, as expected, Xu Fan and Li Minghua both drank too much. The wines of the two of them were good, and they didn't make trouble after drinking too much. Xu Fan crawled to sleep on the table and moved him to the bed without knowing it. When Li Minghua woke up, he just kept holding Xu Ning and didn't let go. He smirked twice at Xu Ning for a while, and then smirked twice when he watched her, making the other women in the family dumbfounded.