Chapter 41

It is of course impossible for the writer to really let Xu Ning live with a group of female soldiers. He let Xu Ning live with Li platoon leader. The platoon leader Li is the platoon leader of the women's platoon. She lives in one room alone. She welcomes Xu Ning's arrival.

"The place is a bit small, don't mind." Li Na said politely after opening the door and welcoming Xu Ning to come in.

Xu Ning followed behind and walked into the room. As soon as he entered, he saw the standard tofu block on the bed, and the shoes under the bed were arranged in a straight line. The tables and windows in the room were wiped clean, and the whole room looked very clean and tidy. Xu Ning was a little bit afraid to step, because he was afraid that he would step on a footstep and destroy the overall environment.

"I happen to have an empty bed here. Do you want to sleep on the upper bunk or the lower bunk?" Li Na took a quilt out of the cabinet and stood on the edge of the empty bed, letting Xu Ning choose.

Xu Ning took a look and walked over quickly. He stretched out his hands and prepared to take the quilt from her: "I'll go to bed under the bunk. Sister Li, I will make the bed by myself, which will cause you trouble."

"It's okay, I am quite lonely when I sleep alone. You can chat with Xu Ning when you come." Li Na didn't let Xu Ning pick it up, so she bent over and put the quilt on the bed, and then shook her head. It's ready in two seconds.

"Our side is a bit cold at night, and the quilt must be covered at night. By the way, put your things in these two cabinets. They are all clean. Just put them in." Li Na folded the quilt for Xu Ning and saw the one on the ground. Something, slapped his head, stood up and walked to the side of the cabinet and said.

When the two of them packed up and went downstairs, the writer below had already returned the car and walked over and waited for a while. If Xu Ning and the others don't come down, he will go up and take a look.

"Company Captain Wen, are you still waiting below? Why, I'm afraid I won't eat Xiao Ning." Platoon Leader Li came downstairs and saw the literary man who stretched his neck up on the edge of the flower bed, laughing and joking. .

The writer saw the two of them come down, and pinched off the cigarette in his hand. Hearing what Li Na said, he smiled embarrassedly, and then said: "Sister Li, look at what you said, am I afraid you are busy?"

"Excuse me. For the sake of calling me a sister, I don't care. Xiaoning still needs to buy something, so you just go with her." Li Na gave the writer a chance to perform.

"Xiao Ning, I still have business over there, so I won't accompany you. This is the key to the dormitory, so you can hold it conveniently." Li Na took out a key from her trouser pocket and handed it to Xu Ning.

Xu Ning took it and said, "Sister Li, you gave me the key, what do you do?" Xu Ning remembered that when Li Na opened the door just now, she used this key.

"It's okay, take it, I naturally have a way to open the door." Li Na smiled and waved her hand. For them, it is the easiest thing to open the door without a key.

When Xu Ning heard this, and after saying thank you, he stopped asking. After the three of them said a few words, Li Na rushed to the playground. The writer took Xu Ning to the shop inside the army and bought some daily necessities.

"It's not too early now. I'll take you to dinner first. In the afternoon you will have a good rest in the dormitory. I don't think your complexion is very good." Wen Hao said when Xu Ning put things in the dormitory.

Xu Ning nodded: "Okay. Brother Wen, you should be very busy, you are busy with you, I am fine." She brought a lot of books out, and now just has time to read.