Chapter eleven

Lena's pov

"Ehhhhhhh,! I'm so excited Mr Noodles!!" I squealed loudly as I quickly sat up in bed. It's only 07:00am in the morning on a Saturday and I was awake already 06:30am. I kept tossing and turning the entire night.

"Do you know why Mr Noodles?" I asked sitting him my my legs.

'Why Lena?' Mr Noodles questioned, tilting his head sideways. His so cute and cuddly.

"I get to see A'na and Oli today!!! We going to get ice cream. I can't wait. Don't worry, I'll take you with and hide you in my backpack and no one will ever know. Maybe I'll get to show you to A'na and Oli" I smiled huge while bringing him in a big hug.

I got out of bed and ran to the bathroom to wash myself. I enjoyed a shower this time and did my facial routine. Shivering while getting out of the shower, I quickly put on a gown. I picked out my lilac short dress that had tiny flowers on, Matched with a mid stomach lilac cardigan. I laid it on my bed with my gold small hoop earrings. I loved it!!

Deciding to go with a cream sandal, I quickly did my makeup, mascara and lip tint

Deciding to go with a cream sandal, I quickly did my makeup, mascara and lip tint. Done with that, dressed and just put my hair up in a clip. I grabbed my backpack and put my jacket in and Mr Noodles.

Can't forget Mr Noodles. I'm so excited, I can't even eat. Shhhh, don't tell Anna, she said I must always try to eat three meals a day. I really try to but it's hard. At least I always stay hydrated people.

My phone 'ting' as a message come through. I grabbed it out from charger and unlocked it. Anna and Olivia is here! I messaged both of them on Friday and have been doing it nonstop. I hope they don't mind though.

They here! I put on my backpack and heard a knock on my door. Nerves finally set in. I don't even know why?

'Deep breathes, Lena. You can do this' I pep talk myself. I walked to the door and opened it. Anna and Olivia stood in front of me looking beautiful. Anna had on a long elbow length peach dress and Olivia had on a jeans and a oversize T-shirt and a baseball cap.

"Hi baby!" Anna exclaimed excitedly and pulled me in a hug. I giggle at her and hugged her back. She smell good!

"Hiya Anna" I still giggle as Olivia made faces at me while hugging Anna.

"My turn now. Come give me some sugar" Olivia said in a funny voice. I couldn't stop giggling. She's so funny. She too pulled me in a tight hug.

"Are you ready to go, sweetheart" Anna said once we walked out of my apartment complex to their car. Wow, that's a pretty car.

"Yes, I ready" I looked up at her and smiled while walking with a bounce in my step.

"I'm glad baby. You look so adorable in your purple. It really suits you" she cooed at me, which made me blush. I felt myself slip a little but I decided to ignore it.

"She's right, honey" Olivia said right after. I probably looked like a tomato as they both laugh.

"Thankies A'na and Oli. Wous looks pwetty too" I complimented them both.

"We'll thank you, baby. You so such a sweet girl" Anna said while hugging me again. I could tell now that Anna is a very affectionate person, while Olivia is more playful side.

They got in the front seats while I got in the back seat. The car was really big inside. My feet didn't even touch the ground. I looked around the car in awe.

"Do you have your seatbelt on, Lena?" Anna asked as she looked at me through the mirror. I shake my head no and grabbed the belts.

I huff as I begin to struggle to put the clip in. I could feel frustration bubbles, bubble in my stomach. I whine lowly as I couldn't seem to get it right. I whined and kicked my legs out. I just wanted the clip to click in. I could feel tears come at bay.

"What's wrong back there, Lena" Oli asked. I just kept whining and struggling.

Oli looked over the seat to the back and saw me struggling. I could see that she was trying to hide a smile. She looked at Anna and she had the same look.

"Nos laugh at me Oli ans A'na. No funny"I said with a pout on my face. I gave her a stern look. Not funny.

"Sorry baby, you right. I won't laugh at you again" Anna apologised and smiled at me with a knowing smile. I squinted my eyes at her, better not be lying.

"Okay, I'm sorry honey. Do you need some help there?" Olivia asked and suggested to me. I nod my head a yes. She reach to the back and clip my belt in a few seconds.

I looked at her in disbelief. I struggled so long and she just did it in a few seconds. I stared at her with my mouth agape. That was like magic. I heard her chuckle.

"Wowies! Thankies Oli. That is wike da ma'ic" I thanked at her with awe.

"It was like magic and you welcome honey. Anything for you" she gave me a soft smile which made me flush. They too good for me.

"And off we goooo!" Anna said enthusiastically as we all laughed as Olivia drove away from my apartment complex. I couldn't wait to spend the day together with them.

_________________

Did you guys know that this book word count together is over 12000 words long.
I was so shocked when I calculated all the totals together.

Thank you for the reads my lovelies🥺💜.

I next chapter will be a continuation from this chapter. After that I will jump into the mdlg part.

I was just wondering if everyone was okay with breastfeeding? Please let me know.

I love you💜!