Chapter sixteen

Anna's pov

"I need big Lena for this, sweetheart. Can you come out of headspace for me, please? But only if you can, there's no rush" I reassured Lena. I didn't want to force her.

"Just give me a moment" she nodded and walked out the living room to the kitchen. After a few minutes she came back. I could see big Lena was back. Her stance was timid and shy. She's just to cute.

"Are you ready?" Olivia asked. Lena nodded her head and sat in between us on the sofa.

"So, I've got a pen and a piece of paper. I want you to write down all your needs and wants as well as your limits. Anna and I will do the same" Liv said as she gave each one of us paper and pen.

"After that we will discuss punishments" i said watching Lena's reaction. I could see the fear in her eyes.

"I promise it's not anything harsh. Anything concerning punishment will only be with what you are comfortable with" the fear in her eyes slightly diminished but anxiousness was present.

We sat quietly as we wrote down everything. Done, I looked up and Liv frowning and Lena's tongue peeking out the side of her mouth in concentration. I had to stop myself from laughing.

"Lena, we will read yours first and after that Oli and I's" i said once they were done. Both of them nodded in understanding. She handing the paper over to me and looked down.

Lena's Needs and Wants

• Cuddles
• Paci
•Bottle
•Reassurance
• Toys
• Read bedtime story
• Tucking I'm at night
• Kisses on the cheeks

Limits

• Ignoring
• Leaving me alone for a long time

Anna's Needs and Wants

• Snuggles
• Know where my baby is
• Respect
• No keeping secrets
• Kisses

Olivia's Needs and wants

• Snuggles
• Respect
• Playtime
•Know where you are at all times
• Reading story at bedtime

"Do you agree to this all, Lena?" I asked. Just needing to make sure everyone is on board with everything.

"Yes. I'm fine with everything!" She smiled looking more confident. That's good.

"Now, it's time for rules and punishments. Are you ready, honey?" Liv asked.

"I'm ready"

Lena's rules and punishments

Rules

•Always tell Anna and Olivia where you are
• No bad words
• Bedtime at 10 on weekends and 9 on weekdays.
•Always use your manners etc. please and thank you
• When feeling sad, mad or any bad feelings, always come to Anna and Olivia
•Respect your caregivers and same goes for Anna and Olivia
• Always clean up after yourself etc. toys.

Punishments

• Timeout
• No candy for the day
• Lose TV privileges
• Write lines
• Toys taken away

Rewards

• Sticker for being good
• Extra candy
• New toys
• Stay a hour later then your bedtime
• Anything the princess wishes

"No spankings?" Lena asked confused, tilting her head sideways. She looked adorable do it. I just wanted to pull her in my lap and hug her tightly.