Chapter forty five

Lena's pov

"So what kind of cookies do you want to make today?" Mommy ask as she sat me down on the countertop.

"Choc'lat c'ip coo'ies!" I said excitedly and swinged my legs back and forth.

"Chocolate chip cookies it is then!" Mommy smiled and went and gather up all the ingredients we needed.

"So, miss Lena are you going to be mommy's little helper?" Mommy said teasingly and tickled my tummy.

"W-Wes m-m-mommy!" I fell into a fit of giggles. Mommy is so funny.

"Good! Do you know how to crack an egg? Can you that for me while I shift the flour?" I nod my head yes and took the egg out of her hand.

While mommy was busy shifting the floor, I slowly and carefully cracked the egg at the side of the bowl. I don't know how it happen, but half of the egg laid on the counter and the other half laid in the bowl with tiny pieces of eggshells.

"How did that happen?" Mommy cracked up when she heard the loud crack. She went over to the sink and fetched a cloth.

"Don' know, mommy" I shrugged my shoulders and held my hands out to her to wipe off the slimy egg.

"How about, I'll help you crack it this time. We can be partners in crime" mommy wiggled her eyebrows and threw away the nasty egg in the bowl.

"Goo' idea" I clapped my hands.

Mommy moved me next to and put her hands in mine and help crack the egg. I squealed in happiness.

"Good job, bumblebee" mommy kissed my forehead.

We laughed as we threw the all the ingredients together. We made heart and star shaped cookies. There was lots of chocolate chips thrown in. It was so much fun and I couldn't wait to taste it.

"Now it's time to bake the cookies !" Mommy smiled and put on the mittens on her hands and mine.

We carried it together to the oven.

"Done!"

"Don'"

"And now it's time to clean up" mama said behind us as she creeped up on us. Mommy and I jumped in shock and squeal. Mama laughed at us.

"Nos funny mama" I turned to her and pouted.

"Only a little though" mama smirked. I squinted my eyes at mama's boobies, it looked bigger.

"What's that noise?" Mommy frowned and looked around for the noise.

"Oh that's my breast pump" mama said.

"W'at that?" I asked and toddled over to mama. The noise became louder as I came closer to her.

"It's when there is to much milky in mama's breast and it's hurt so I have to pump to get all the milk out" mama smiled but I didn't.

I stood dead in my tracks and stared at mama. I could feel my heart breaking. This was not fair because it's my milky!

"What's wrong, sweetheart. Come here" mama cooed and held her arms open for me but I didn't get any closer.

"Nos!" I could feel myself get upset.

"Why not, honey?" Mommy asked. I turned around run into mommy's arms and silently cried. Mommy rubbed my back and kissed my head.

"What happened now?" Mama said. I could hear her footsteps get closer.

I lift up my arms to her and made grabby hands. She picked me up and cooed softly. I rubbed my eyes on her shoulder to get my tears away.

"My milky!" I sobbed out loudly. I couldn't take it anymore.

I wiggled out of mommy's arms and ran over to mama and began to tug on her T-shirt. Mama took my hands in hers and stopped me.

"What wrongs, tell me what's wrong first?"

"Mama ta'e my miwky in da thingy" I sobbed out.

"Baby, calm down. Mama will take it off"

Mama calmed me down and removed the thingy from her boobs. I glared at it when I saw all the milky that went to waste. I don't like drinking from my bottle but only when I don't have a choice.

"Are you okay now?" Mama cooed and wiped my tears away from my face. I nod my head and sniffled.

"Let's finish the cookies up" mommy smiled and pulled me to the oven. It smelled so good.

Mommy put the mittens on our hands and then took out the cookies and put them a wooden board on the counter.

"Coo'ies!" I pulled the mittens off and reached for one.

"No!" Mama screamed and pulled my hands back, making me flinch. I looked sadly up at her.

"No don't be sad baby, it's very hot. We have to wait till it cools down before we can eat it okay"

"Okays, miwky so 'ong?" I asked cutely and sneaked my hands up her top.

"Sure, baby. Let's go" mama picked me up and walked over to the living room and prop me up on her lap.

"You want to lay on sit up" mama suggested.

"Sit" I said and put my legs on either side of mama's legs.

If I lay then I'm going to fall asleep and I don't want to because I want to eat my cookies. I could not wait to eat all that deliciousness.

Mama pulled up her top and cupped her big booby in her hand. I giggled at the milk dripping from her nipple. I leaned forward and latched onto her nipple. I suckled happily and bounced on her lap. Mama laughed and kissed my nose. I stared up at her and thought of how pretty she and mommy is.

"I see a very happy baby" I heard mommy say. I turned to her as she walked in with a plate of cookies. I smiled big that milk drip out of my mouth.

"Are you done drinking, the cookies are here" mommy wiggled the plate in front of my face as the aroma hit me all at once.

"Nos" I mumbled out but then suddenly I got a idea.

I unlatched and held my hand out for a cookie.

"What do we say?" Mama said sternly.

"Pease, coo'ie fo Lena" I smiled innocently. I watched mommy's face melt and gave me cookie.

I took a bite of the cookie and chewed at the awesome taste. I hummed happily. I swallowed the piece and then took mama's nipple in my mouth and drink milky.

"You are so crazy" mama and mommy laughed at what I was doing. I smiled innocently and continued eating my cookies and milk.

"Now you had cookies and milky"

_________________