Chapter sixty five

Lena's pov

I groaned as I started waking up from my nap. I spat of my paci as my bottom lip quiver when I realised mama and mommy is not here. But it quickly turned it a smile.

I have an idea.

I sat up in my crib and giggled as I started grabbing my blankies in my crib. I quickly tied it together in a rope. Mama said I shouldn't because it's a no no but it had to be done.

I looked at my handy work when I was done. I grin in proudness.

I tied it sloppily around the bars and throw it over the railing. I whined when I realised how much trouble I could get, so I picked up Ella for advice.

"S'ould I dos it Ella?" I asked softly so mama and mommy don't hear over the monitor.

'Mommy said that you shouldn't' Ella tutted at me.

"Bu' I wan go" I whined and flopped back.

'Don't do it Lena. That's bad' Ella said sternly.

"'Ines" I pouted. I really wanted to go.

'I'm going back to sleep' Ella said and went back to sleeping

I grin as I realised, it was now my time to escape. I hurriedly but quietly got out almost falling from the rope. I took a deep breath in as my feet touched the floor.

"Wes!" I exclaimed in victory.

I took off my onesie and left only my diapee on. I put on my floaties and grab some water toys. I looked around the room and then at myself.

I was ready!

I quietly tiptoed out of the room and down the hallway. I made sure to look around to see where my mommies are. I stopped in my tracks as I heard them busy in the kitchen.

I could hear them talking and it was the perfect opportunity to make a run for it. I made it to the door without them seeing or hearing me. I giggled as I ran out the door.

I ran to the water and...

**

Olivia's pov

"I hear nothing, you probably mmm"Anna cut me off as she put her finger to my lips.

"Listen, I heard giggling..." Anna stopped mid sentence as we heard a splash in the the water, followed by splashing.

Both of breath hitched as we stopped in shock and wonder. We both turned to each other, making our eyes widen

"Lena"

I watched as Anna's breathing increased as fear took over her face, my expression the same. Anna pushed pass me as we both ran out the door.

"No no no" Anna kept mumbling, panic clear in her voice.

I was the same, my brain was thinking of all the scenarios possible. I swallowed thickly as my throat became thick.