Chapter fourteen

Anna's pov

Liv kissed on Lena's head and let us go. I reluctantly pulled back from the hug and turned Lena's face to look at me. I saw her blushing profusely, she turned to look at me and that glint in her eyes that scream she is little was gone. Big Lena is here. She started squirming on my lap.

"Would you like you to sit next to me, baby?" I asked gently, she looked down and nodded. I moved her off my lap and sat her between Liv and I.

"You were very brave, honey. I know that was scary but Anna and I are very proud of you. We would never judge you ever" Liv confessed lovingly.

"Thank you guys. I guess..... I guess I was scared on how you guys would react. I never slipped before ever and with you and Anna, it felt so easy and comforting. My mind just switch off whenever I'm with you" Lena confessed softly, still looking down at her fingers.

"And I'm glad that Olivia and I gave you that feeling. Honestly, it absolutely warms my heart, baby. Do you know why?" I questioned and pulled her face softly to look in my eyes.

"Why?"she asked softly, anxiousness present in her hazel eyes wide with wonder.

"Well.... Oli and I are actually caregivers!" I breath a sigh of relief. Pffh, finally got that off my chest. Now for the nerve wrecking part.

"You guys are?" Lena asked in awe. Her eyes shining bright with happiness until her face fell. I looked at Liv questionably but she just shrugged. Everything was going so well

"Are you okay, Lena. Is there anything wrong?"

"I just thought that...mmmh, never mind. I'm sorry" she shrugged her shoulders.

"No please, do tell us. We will answer any questions you have for us" I spit out quickly. God, I'm was getting impatient, I just want her to be my little baby.

"Does that mean that you guys have a little already?" She said sadly looking between Liv and I.

"Not at all. We actually never had a little before. Ironic isn't it. That is why we wanted to speak to you about, Lena. Oli and I were wondering if you are willing to have us as your caregivers! It doesn't have to be permanent, we love having big you and little you around and in the short time we know you, we fell absolutely in love with you and....." I trailed off nervously until Lena cut me off. A response that made my heart stop beating for a few seconds.

"Yes!" Lena squealed out with a big grin on her face. Oh. My. Goodness.

"Really?!" both Liv and I whispered out breathlessly. We looked at each other and big grins break out on our face.

"Yes!" She full out giggled as we both tackled her into a big hug. Numerous kisses on her cheeks came from us. Lena was now full belly laugh as happy tears roll down her face. She was turning slightly red.

"Stawp, no mowe, Stawp!" She panted out breathlessly try to push us away. Chuckling, we finally let her go. We all took deep breaths in and out trying to get our breathing under control.

"You just made us the happiest people ever!" Olivia exclaimed, I nodded my head with her statement.

"You guys make me the happiest person, ever! Thank you for coming into my life. Before you guys had no one to hang out with. I'm so happy that you and Oli are my first caregivers"Lena said heartwarmingly. We both made awe faces. Such a sweet girl.