Chaptet sixty seven

Lena's pov

I walked out of the bedroom next to my 'nursery'. Last night before I went to bed, I came out of my headspace.

I could hear music playing in the kitchen. I peaked around the wall and saw Anna and Olivia dancing and laughing in each other's arms. I smiled softly at the love on both of their faces.

I blushed as Olivia saw me and gave me a big smile.

"Well good morning bumblebee" Olivia greeted making Anna turn to look at me

"Good morning sweetheart" Anna beamed as she saw me. She held her arms open for a hug.

"Good morning" I whispered out shyly as I walked over to them, avoiding their gaze as I looked down at my feet.

Anna pulled me into a hug as she soon as I was close enough to them, peppering kisses in my head. My face squished into her boobs, making my face flush red in embarrassment.

"My turn" Olivia teased, taking me out of Anna's arms and squeezed me tightly, laying a kiss on my forehead.

I was still blushing after she pulled me away and lead me to the table. There was breakfast already. I blushed more seeing my high chair standing there

It felt weird seeing my 'little' things scattered around the kitchen. My bottles, sippy cups and Moana cutlery. Some things were even baby proofed.

Everyday I realise more and more what amazing caregivers Anna and Olivia are and I was very thankful for them.

"Eat up, baby" Anna said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked down and saw my plate was already made. Their was pancakes and sausages on my plate with some cut up strawberries. My mouth almost drooled at the amazing smell.

"Thank you" I said giving her a shy smile.

"You welcome" she said as she dig into her her food and so did Olivia.

I picked up my knife and fork and tried cutting my pancakes into pieces but I couldn't. I pout at my pancakes and started rather eating on my sauces and and strawberries. I yum at the deliciousness.

"Is it yum yum?" Anna cooed. I looked up and saw both of them looking at me. I stared at them with a full mouth and wide eyes.

"I can see so" Olivia chuckled as she shook her head. I blushed and looked down at my plate and swallowed my food.

"Liv leave her alone" Anna chuckled and hit her with a dishcloth.

They went back to eating and talking with each other while I just sat there and watched them, enjoying my food.

"Stupid pancakes" i grumbled under my breath.

I tried to cut it again, but saw Anna hands coming over my plate and started cutting my pancakes in small pieces. I looked up and saw her still still talking with Liv.

I mumbled a small thank you and started devouring the rest of my food. Pouting lots of syrup on it. I hummed happily, wiggling in my seat.

"What?" I asked confused as they were busy laughing while staring at me.

"Even big you is a messy eater"