Chapter twenty

Anna's pov

I woke up disoriented trying to blink away the gunk in my eyes as sunlight creeped a bit through the small opening of the curtain. I sigh in frustration, guess we didn't close it properly. Checking the time, it was 7:00 am in the morning. I looked at the ceiling, just laying still for a minute until I felt a pull on my nipple and a wet feeling by it.

Confused, I looked down and saw Lena's little mouth wrapped around my clothed cover nippled. She was suckling on my breast. My eyes widen in absolute shock as my breath hitched. My heart was beating fast, this was not what I was expecting to wake up too.

I fell in a trance as I watched her suckle away. Her mouth moved in an up and down motion as her warm breath seep through my shirt. Her eyes were fluttering and her hand had a grip on the neckline of my shirt. I couldn't move my eyes away from her. Everything she did just made me fall more in love with her, like she was my real child.

I sniffled softly, smiling as I ran my fingers through her hair. She looked so peaceful as she snuggle more into me. Although my nipple were hurting, and there was a large wet area surrounding my shirt, I guess she was suckling on my breast the whole night. I couldn't get it in me to stop her.

"Morning babe" I looked up at Liv and saw her rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning my love" I said softly. Liv turned towards me and smile. She's so gorgeous and her eyes were what drew me in.

"What do we have here?" She chuckled confused and gestured to Lena suckling on my breast through my shirt. Clearly shock.

"I don't know myself. I just wake up with a pull on my nipple and wetness and saw Lena on my breast" I softly laughed humourless. I was still shocked.

"How does it feel?" She questioned, furrowing her eyebrows.

"It hurts, kind of. Her teeth are slightly grazing and I can feel her mouth pulling my nipple. I guess she's using me as a pacifier, seeing as her latch is not right" I sighed still running my hands through Lena's hair.

"Do you think that you would still want to breastfeed her?"

"I do, actually. I just want to bond closer with her, you know. But I'm scared to bring the topic up to her. You know Lena, she would probably shy away from me and I don't want that" I smiled sadly.

"Whatever you decide, I'm 100% behind you. All I want is your and Lena's happiness" she confessed. A blush came over my face as butterflies swarm in my stomach.

"Thank you, Liv. Honestly, without you I would have never know about this and I'm glad you introduced me to it. I would love to breastfeed her but it's up to her at the end of the day" I kissed Lena's forehead. Liv nodded and leaned over Lena and kissed me gently on the lips. I melt into her kiss.

I love her so much. I can't wait till she becomes my wife.

Liv leaned back as Lena started waking up. She let go of my nipple and began to cutely stretch her little body. Her arms were up squishing her face. She looked so adorable, I couldn't resist the urge and began peppering her chubby cheek with kisses numerous times.

"Good morning, sweetheart" I whispered

"Mowning A'na ands Oli" Lena said smiling up at us. I guess she woke up a bit big.

My smile fell but I quickly plastered it back on. I looked at Liv and she had the exact same expression. I didn't expect her calling us our names would hurt like this. Felt like a kick in my gut.

"Morning, honey. How did you sleep?" Liv said trying to be enthusiastic.

"Goods!" Lena said as we all sat up in bed. I'm glad she woke up happy. But we had to bring up the topic of what happen yesterday. It really took a toll on us and made Lena slip into a younger headspace.

I was dreading this conversation.

"Come on let's get ready for the day" I got out of bed and picked Lena up who made grabby hands. Sitting her on my hip, I felt her wet pull-up squished against me.

"Noooo!" Lena whined, hiding her face in my neck in embarrassment. I was actually shocked that she used it twice now but I said nothing.

"It's okay, baby. It's a accident and it helped you from wetting the bed. I'll get you clean up in a jiffy" I said in her ear for comfort.

"I sowwy, A'na. Is was acdent" she mumbled out.

" I know and it's fine. That's what your pull-ups and diapers is there for. Do you want me to change you or yourself?" I kiss her head. She pointed at me and I laid her on the edge of the bed and made quick work of changing her soiled pull-up.

"You want a panty or pull-up?" I looked up at her. Her face was bright red. I softly laughed.

"Stawp waugh at mes A'na" Lena whined hiding her face in her hands.

"Ma.... Anna's sorry. What do you choose?"

"Pull-up" she whispered so softly, I almost didn't hear. Shock was an understatement.

"That's okay baby" I kissed her cheek and put her a new pull-up on.

I picked her up and sat her on my hip and went downstairs. I throw it away and moved to the kitchen. Liv was cooking breakfast. I put Lena down and watched her run to Liv and hugged her waist. I cooed at the cute sight.

"Are you hungry, honey?" Liv asked as she turned off the stove.

"Wes. So 'ungwy, Oli" Lena exaggerated. We laugh at her. I looked around and saw her new high chair was set up.

"Come on, sweetheart. In you get" I lifted Lena up and sat her in her high chair. She smiled while inspecting it. I discreetly took out a bib and tied it quickly around a neck.

"No, no bib. Off" she whined tugging it. I smiled, she couldn't take it off.

"You have to wear it, honey. You'll make yourself dirty" Liv lectured. Lena glared at us but nodded her head and dig into her breakfast with her hands. Thank goodness for wipes.

We ate with Lena's babbling. After cleaning her up with a fuss of course, we went to the living room and watched Tv. Barbie was playing and Lena was enjoying herself.

It was now or never. We have to talk about what happened yesterday and I think I'm going to ask her about breastfeeding.

________________

Chapter 20!!!!!!🥳

Do you think Lena will say yes or no to breastfeeding? Believe me it can be a no, but it's up to you guys🤷🏽‍♀️

Thank you for the love and support, I love you💜!