Chapter thirty one

Read the author note at the end of the chapter, please! It will clear out some confusion.

Lena's pov

I looking back and forth between mama and mommy. They looked shocked and confused. It was my turn to look confused too.

"Lena, mama does not have milky in her breast" mama said, frowning. Does she not want to give me?

"Mama no 'ive Lena milky?" I asked feeling sad.

"Would you like mama to have milk in mama's breast. I can make some milky?"

"But, mama 'ave milky. Lena dwink wen nuwsing!" I said feeling upset. Why are they not listening to me.

They both kept silent, while staring at me. I don't think they believe and it hurts my feelings.

"I show you!" I said, feeling sure of myself.

There is not a lot of milk, but I can taste it. Everyday it comes out a little more and it's so yummy. It's warm and make me feel cozy.

I tug up mama's shirt up and gestured her to hold it up. She did it with no questions asked, looking in a trance with what I'm doing.

"Take off, pease" I said sweetly, tugging at her bra strap.

"Okay, sweetheart" mama sighed as mommy stood next to us, clearly waiting to see what I'm talking about.

She unclipped her bra and removed it from her chest. She took her bra and throws it on the floor. I smiled at the thought of nursing.

"See!" I squealed, happy to show them I was not lying.

I grabbed her right breast in my hand and squeezed mama's boobie as a small white milk droplet appear on her nipple, making mama hiss at the pressure.

"What the hell!" Mama screeched at the sight making me almost fall off her lap as mommy catch me in time.

Is mama angry at me? I whined and hid my face in mommy's neck and tightly squeezed my eyes close. I heard mama get up from the chair and make her way out of the room. I took my face out of mommy's neck and saw her look at mama leave, but she looked concern.

Mommy sighed and walked over to my crib and sat me down in it. I cling to her and whined. I didn't want to be alone. But she loosen my grip and sat me down anyway.

"Mama mad at me" I asked mommy as my lip tremble.

"No, honey. She's not mad, I think mama is just in shock. I don't think she knew about the milk in her breast" mommy said looking agitated as she pushed my baby hair to the back and kissed my forehead.

"Okays" I said and pulled the beds of my fingernails. When I get nervous , I do that just to feel something.

"Paci pease?" I asked. Mommy nod and put it in my mouth.

"I'll be back, I'll go check on mama quickly" mommy said and kissed my head one more time and walked out of the room.

I could feel myself slip a little out of headspace but not completely. I still felt little but not that little. Just to the point were I could understand what is going on. I pulled my Moana stuffy into me and nuzzled in her neck. I decided to lay down on my side and wait for them to come back to me. I sniffled slightly at the thought of mama upset and not wanting to breastfeed me.