Chapter twenty eight

Please read the author's note at the end

Anna's pov

I watch Lena as she laid on my chest, suckling deeply and then groan. I could not help but laugh and so did Liv, who was sitting on the ledge of the tub.

"She slipped?" Liv asked raising her brow as she cup water in her hand and gently let if flow off Lena's back.

"Yeah, she did. Poor baby was sick all along" I pouted and kissed Lena's forehead who was staring at me wide eyes with an infantile look, having clearly slipped to a few months old.

The entire week, I was worried with the way she was acting. She didn't really want to play or anything like that. She was also kind of distant and it kind of made me think that she was regretting her decision. Liv and myself were nervous.

When it was her nap time, she refused to let Liv or I give her bottle. It broke my heart that she didn't want us to give her bottle. But I sucked it up and just waited until she fall asleep to put her in her crib.

"Why didn't she tell us she wasn't feeling well" I asked Liv, feeling confused. She knows we would do anything for her.

"I really don't know, Ann. I guess we will have to wait and ask big Lena. But right now, we have a sick baby to take care of"

"Yeah, I wonder if we still have Tylenol left?" I hummed.

"Don't we need baby Tylenol?" Liv asked. I nod my head in agreement. Trip to the supermarket it is.

"Take her, please. I think her temperature went down a bit" I said, putting my hand by her forehead. She was still warm.

Liv got up and took the towel, before taking Lena from my hands. Lena let my nipple go with a pop, making her instantly cry. Liv quickly wrapped her in the towel and shushed her. She walked out of the bathroom to Lena's nursery to dress her.

I drain the water before getting out and wrapped a towel around me. Lena was still crying her as I walked pass her nursery to our room to dress. Hastily I threw on a knitted jersey and a pair of sweats. I put my hair in a bun and walked to the nursery.

Olivia was walking around the room, bouncing Lena who was still crying. Her little sobs broke my heart.

"Give her to me, please" I asked politely over Lena's crying.

"I tried my best, she doesn't want her pacifier and carrying isn't working either" Liv sighed and hand her over.

I nod my head in understanding and took Lena over to the rocking chair and laid her sideways. I pulled my jersey up, exposing my breast and put my nipple in her mouth. Her cries instantly lowered down. She suckled fast, breathing heavily through her nose. I hissed at the vigorous speed and the pain that shot through my breast.

I removed my nipple out of her mouth and quickly moved her to the other breast rather. She cried until she could latch on again. I felt her body relax in my arms. This is really painful.

"I'll go to the supermarket, clearly the little one doesn't want you to go" Liv chuckle, coming over to us and kissing my lips and Lena's cheeks.

"Can you get some praline ice cream for me too!" I poured at her. She chuckled and kissed my pout away, nodding her head and walked out the room.

"Oh yes, don't forget to buy some baby food too. Be safe!"

"I will, babe"

I lean back in the chair and propped my feet up on the little stool. Rather get comfortable, seeing as I won't be going anywhere soon.

"What am I going to do with you sweetheart. You can't nurse all day, you need some food" I sighed and watched Lena. She's so beautiful.

Can't believe she is my little girl.

Silence filled the room except for the sound of Lena's suckling. It would seem like she was drinking milk. I patted her bum and felt a very wet diaper. How did she pee so quick?!

"I'm sorry, sweetheart" I said wholeheartedly.

I couldn't risk her getting a rash. A sick baby and a rash, no way! I pulled her off my breast and walked over to the changing table, not even bothering to pull my jersey down.

Her cries sounds like someone took something away from her... I guess something was taken from her, my breast.

I change my crying and wiggling baby in record time. I lifted her bridal style and popped my boob in her mouth.

Silence.

"All that crying just for my boob?" I ask rhetorical, chuckling. I guess my boobs won't be getting a break but I wouldn't change it one bit.

She stared up at me, probably wondering what nonsense I'm talking. I laughed with look she gave me. I swear it looked like she was giving me a dirty look.

Walking out of the nursery, I made my way carefully down the stairs with Lena in my arms. The last step, Olivia came in just in time.

"I got the things" Liv beamed with joy, looking like she accompanied something amazing.

"Thank you, love" I smiled at her.

"She's still on your breast?" Liv asked looking shocked.

"Yeah, it hasn't been that long" i shrug my shoulders and moved to the sofa and sat down.

"Babe, it's been a half an a hour already" she exasperated. No wonder my breast are extra tender.

"Really?!" I asked shock. I looked at the clock seeing it was 6:30pm. Time flew past quick.

I looked down at Lena and saw she was watching me, making little comfort noises. It was just to cute. I cooed and blow raspberries on her rosy cheeks. She squealed in joy, making little spit bubbles, letting go of my nipple.

Good!

"Was that funny, baby!" I cooed and did it again, trying to distract her. Her little giggles were so cute!!

I quickly put the syringe with medicine in her mouth. She swallowed it with distaste clear on her face and looked at me with tearer eyes. She looked so heartbroken.

"I know, I'm sorry sweetheart. Come on, let mama give you some yummy food" I said as Liv passed the baby food to me and a bib.

I sat her in Olivia's lap and she quickly bounce her leg to calm Lena down. Finally being okay, she was once again a happy baby. I opened the peaches baby food and fed her and my baby absolute loved it even though most of the food sat around her mouth. After that being a success we gave Lena a bottle and she was out like a light.

Seeing how the day started, I'd say it ended very good.

_________________

I know I have not posted any new chapters, because I'm taking a break. But I had this chapter already written, so I decided to post it.

I'm sorry! (I'm probably be in a few days back)

Thank you for the support and love, bye💜!