Chapter forty four

Lena's pov

I'm startled awake as I heard something bang against my window. I quickly sat up and pushed myself up in the corner of my crib. I grabbed Mr Noodle in my arms and suckled fast on my paci. I was scared and wanted mommy or mama.

I heard the bang again as I hop in shock. My eyes teared up as my lip and body tremble.

"Mommy" I quivered softly. I knew somewhere in my nursery was a baby monitor.

"Mama" I said a bit louder but I heard nothing. I whimpered and pulled my blankie till under my eyes.

Why were they not coming?

"MAMA!" I screamed as there was another bang. Tears were rolling down my face.

I heard their room open and footsteps rushing toward my room. Mommy and mama bursted into the room. Both of them looked crazy, with wild hair and messy clothes as they rushed over to me.

"What's wrong, baby?" Mama said hastily and took me out of my crib. I cling to her and hid my face in her neck as I sobbed.

"Noi'e by da win'ow" I mumbled out.

"Go check it out, Liv"

"Okay, I need you to get back" mommy said sternly. Mama backed slowly out of the room with me in her arms and stood by the door.

Mommy grabbed the lamp by my crib and slowly and steadily walked closer to the window. She lift up her hand and pulled back the curtain, ready to strike

"There's nothing" mommy sighed in relief and turned to us after checking outside the window.

My heart calmed down at that sentence but I still held mama tight.

"It's okay, sweetheart. There was nothing, see mommy checked" mama cooed and rubbed my back. I relaxed into her hold and nod my head in understanding.

"Would you like to sleep with us tonight?" Mommy asked and closed the window back down and locked it.

"Wes pease" i pouted and made grabby hands to her.

"Come here, bumblebee" mommy cooed and took me it too her arms. I kissed her cheek and laid my head on her shoulder.

"Let's go sleep" mama said.

We made our way back to their room and situated ourselves to sleep for the night. I was so tired.

"Is your diaper wet, Lena?" Mommy asked. I nod my head sleepily and pulled the front of my diapee.

Mommy went and fetched a diaper, wipes and baby powder from the small closet in their room, that was filled with my things. It was there just in case I sleep in their room.

Mommy removed my wet diaper and tried to wipe me down, but I wiggle tiredly away from her hands. I don't like the coldness.

"'Old" I said as my voice cracked.

"It's not bumblebee, It was in the wipe warmer. So it won't be cold" mommy lift up to show me the wipe warmer dispenser.