Chapter thirty seven

Anna's pov

"Hmm, what's wrong" I asked, massaging her head. Lena groaned in pleasure and tug on my shirt again.

"Lena, 'ave mama milky, pease!" She looked at me and stared up with puppy dog eyes.

"Did you eat already?" I questioned. I don't want to give her milk on an empty stomach, judging by the bags of food that were not opened.

"No wan food" she muffled into my breast, she rubbed her face on my breast.

"Mama has to feed you food, Lena. Look at all the food on the counter, not one of it is open. Did you even eat anything this week?" I asked sternly and worried. This is a serious problem.

I need to speak to big Lena about this very soon.

"Only a wittle. Buts I no hungwy!" Lena sat up frowning, crossing her arms.

"How much is even a little, Lena?" I sat her next to me, so she can face me.

Lena huffed and crawled over to sit in Olivia's lap. This cheeky girl! She keeps running to Olivia if she's in trouble and acts all cute and as always, Liv gives in.

"Hi, bumblebee" she cooed and kissed Lena's pout away.

"Hi, mommy" Lena giggled and poke Liv's cheek.

Lena leaned over to Olivia's ear and whispered in it. I frowned as Liv looked over to me. What are they talking about? I raised my eyebrows in questioned but she just looked away.

"Lena asked if she can get some milky from mama's boobies" Liv face turned red, trying to stop herself from laughing. She snorted trying to cover up her laugh.

"Tell her that mama said no. She has to eat food first" I made sure to look at Lena while saying that. She just squinted her eyes and whisper again.

"Lena asked if she eats than can she have milky afterwards" Liv was really enjoying this.

"Fine" I sighed as I looked at Lena, who had a massive smile on her face.

"Thankies, mommy" Lena grinned and kissed Olivia before crawling back over to me.

"I'll go make her a sandwich" Liv stood up and moved to the kitchen. Coming to the fridge, she inspected everything but shook her head at everything.

"Some of her things are expired. I thing we should just go home" Olivia through the things in the bin.

"Lena go wif home with mama ans mommy?" Lena asked.

"Are you going to stay with us or are you going to come back to your apartment"

"No weave no mowe. I 'tay thewe" Lena scurried up and ran to her room. She came back with lots of clothes bundle up in her arms, smiling with a Cheshire grin.

She's so cute!!

We packed a bag filled with Lena's clothes. I spoke to the receptionist and told him Lena won't be back for a while but still want to keep her apartment.

"Let's buckle you up" I put her in her car seat and buckled her up. The sun was setting.

The ride home was filled with Lena talking about her stuffies, milky and playing. Half of the stuff she said I didn't understand but just nod and greed with whatever she said.

"Toys!!" Lena squealed as she ran into the house the moment I opened the door.

"Ha ah, no toys. Food first or no milky" I threatened. Lena stop in her tracks and looked at me with a shock face and then ran straight to the kitchen.