Chapter fifty eight

Anna's pov

Lena was attach to me like a little koala. If I tried to put her down, it always results in tears and her gripping me, with her legs tightening around my waist. I'm not sure, but I think that she still thinks that I will ignore her again but it is something I will never do again.

I loved it but it was a bit of an inconvenience when I'm making dinner or anything basically. I endured it just for the sake to keep Lena happy, it's like extra baby snuggles.

Like now, I was busy standing by the kitchen counter, making a salad bowl for Olivia and I with one hand while my other hand was occupied, holding Lena. Lena was sitting on my hip while her head was titled sideways as her head laid on my breast, busy nursing.

When I picked her up, she pulled my left breast out of my T-shirt in a split second. She picked up my boob and held it in her hands and started suckling on my nipple.

Having a little means no more personal space.

"Are you almost done?" I asked Lena who was busy staring up at me.

She frowned and pouted behind my nipple and shook her head no. Lena just wants to constantly nurse whenever she is not playing with her toys or being naughty.

"Can mama put you down so that we could sit comfortably and nurse, mmhm?" I cooed, but all I got was a whine in return.

"Fine. Olivia the salad is ready!" I yelled out.

"Coming!" Olivia yelled back from upstairs. She's been upstairs for a long time and I wonder what she's up too.

I walked over to the table with the salad in one hand and Lena in the other, without struggling. I pulled back my seat and adjusted Lena to sit with her legs on either side of mine.

"Mama ma'ic?" Lena mumbled, while staring up at me with amazement.

"All magic baby" I chuckled at her innocence and made magic hands. Lena giggled as milk drip down her mouth.

"I'm so hungry" Liv groaned as she walked down the stairs and entered the kitchen.

"Then eat up babe" I smiled at her and pushed the bowl over to her.

"Thanks love" Liv winked and kissed me.

Lena grunted in displeasure and released my nipple with a pop and puckered her lips out to me. She stared at Olivia out the corner of her eye, more like glare.

I shake my head at this sassy girl, who still had milk on her lips and corner of her mouth. I leaned down kissed her milky lips. I could feel the wetness of my milk on my lips and could taste it.

"Thank you for the kissy baby" I cooed and squished her rosy cheeks in my hands. She's so cute!

"'Elcome mama" Lena looked at me with a Cheshire grin and a proud look.

"Jealous" Liv coughed out, clearing her throat. Lena turned to her and smirked before plopping back onto my breast.

"Leave the baby alone, Liv"

"Fine" Liv faked sigh and poked her tongue at Lena, who did the same in return.

"What do you think we should do today?" I asked Liv who brought her chair over next to me and sat down.