Chapter seventy three

Exciting news in the authors note at the end of the chapter!!!

Anna's pov

I was woken by crying from the baby monitor. I look at the clock and it was only 6:00am in the morning. I looked beside me and saw Olivia waking up too.

"Let's go get the baby" I yawned as we sluggishly got up. I wonder what was wrong with my baby.

The closer we got to the nursery the more louder Lena's cries became, which made me worry something was terrible wrong.

I hurried my steps and opened the door. Lena was laying in a little ball with her arms wrapped around her tummy. I frowned and so did Olivia as we got closer to Lena.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I cooed as I leaned down and wiped her tears away.

"T-t-um -t-tum" Lena hiccuped as she cried louder.

"Oh my bumblebee, does your tummy hurt. Is that what the problem is?" Olivia said sadly as she gently lifted up Lena.

"O-o-owwie" Lena nod sniffling on Olivia's shoulder.

"Do you feel sickies or is it only you tumtum?" I asked concern as I pulled the thermometer from her drawer.

She looked at me with red and teary eyes and pointed only at her stomach. I nod my head in understanding.

"Lay her on the changing table for me please. I need to see something" I asked Olivia.

She nod her head and laid Lena down on the changing as she squirmed around to find a better position to lay in.

I moved Olivia aside and gently turned Lena on her back who whined at the movement. I rubbed her stomach in comfort with one hand and unsnapped her onesie with the other.

"Rub her stomach, it makes her feel better" I told Olivia.

"Let's give my bumblebee some tummy rubs" Olivia said gently and rubbed Lena's stomach who started settling down.

I removed her legs from the holes and pulled her onesie till up by her stomach. I untaped her diaper and pulled the front backwards.

My assumption was right, Lena got her period.

"What's wrong?" Olivia asked concerned as she frowned.

"She got her period"

"Oh" Olivia winced. She can't handle pain very well.

"Yeah, now I just need to get her out of headspace and asked her does she prefer being big or if she wants to stay small and let us help her. Are you okay with doing it?"

"Yeah, I don't mind. She's still my bumblebee. While you talk to her, I'll go make her a warm water bottle for her stomach" she said, kissing Lena's forehead and walked out the room.

I smiled at her retreating figure before turning back to Lena. My baby looked miserable.

I felt my heart break for her. Being in headspace and having painful cramps does not combine together.

Little Lena can't handle pain very good.

Now I just needed to get Lena in a bigger headspace. I didn't mind having to clean her up but I needed to know if she was okay with me doing it.

I took her diaper off and wiped her down. I took her off the table and held her by her arms and quickly walked to the bathroom. I set her down on her feet and lift up the lid of the toilet and set her down on the toilet.