Chapter seventy

Authors note at the end... The Verdict!

Anna's pov

Today Lena will be coming with me to work. Miss Willows had call some contractors to do renovations at the library, so Lena doesn't have work for a few days.

Hopefully, she will be on her best behaviour. And if you guys don't remember, I'm an accountant and Olivia is an architect.

I quietly walked into Lena's nursery. She was sleeping on her back with her pacifier bobbing in her mouth. Her hair was messy and looked crazy.

"Good morning, sweetheart" I whispered gently as I rubbed a sleeping Lena's tummy.

It was 6:30 in the morning, normally I wake up at 7:00 am but with getting both me and Lena done would take some time. Hopefully I could get us out the house at 7:30, because I start work at 8:45. And with morning traffic...

"S'eep" Lena whined around her pacifier, turning on her tummy, facing away from me.

"I thought you were going with mama to work today. We can spend the whole day together" I said softly.

"Bu' tiwed" Lena groan as she sluggishly sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"I know you are, baby. You can sleep in the car while I drive" I said removing her tiny fist from hurting her eyes.

"Okays" Lena mumbled sleepily, making grabby hands at me with close eyes making me chuckle.

"Let's get you dressed" I cooed.

I laid her on the changing table and unsnapped her onesie, making her slightly shiver. I removed the sticky tabs from her soiled diaper, taking a warm wipe and gently wiped her down.

I opened the drawer and took out a baggy sweater and a matching sweatpants. It was purple with little butterflies littering it. It was perfect to keep her warm and hide her diaper.

I lift up her legs and slid a new diaper under her bum. I lowered her legs and sprinkled some baby powder on her private parts and rubbed it in. I pulled the front part against her tummy and stick the tabs, running my fingers through the opening so she doesn't have any leaking.

I took off her onesie completely and put a white bodysuit on her and snapped it close. After that I dressed her in her outfit for the day.

"Mama boobie" Lena groaned spitting out her paci as she finally opened her eyes.

"Of course, sweetheart. But first, lets go brush our teeth and have some breakfast" I cooed and lift her off the changing table.

I sat her on my hip as she laid her head on my shoulder. I walked in the bathroom and sat her down at the counter.

"Do you want to sing the brushing teeth song?" I asked, trying to sound enthusiastic to wake her more up.

"Wes mama!" Lena did a small cheered.

"Awesome!" I laughed and handed her toothbrush to her, already adding the toothpaste.

We were giggling as we brushed our teeth and made silly faces.

"And we done" I exclaimed as we smiled in the mirror, making Lena do a cheer.

"Let's go greet mommy and then we will be on our way. We can eat at the office" I said walking down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Good morning my love and my little bumblebee" Liv said happily as she dropped the spatula and took Lena out of my arms.

"Mor'ings mommy" Lena squealed hugging Olivia tightly as Liv laid kisses on her face.