Chapter eighty two

Anna's pov

My poor baby was struggling to stay big. Since Lena had woke up, she's been out of her headspace and I could see that it was affecting her.

Olivia was worried as well and we knew it was due to the fact with what happened with her mom.

Right now Olivia and I were in the kitchen preparing lunch for us. Normally after lunch was Lena's napping time so that didn't really help her trying to stay big.

"What's wrong with Lena?" Miranda asked as she walked into the kitchen with a worried expression.

Ah, seems she noticed it too.

"She's trying not to slip in front of you" I whispered as I peeked out the kitchen at Lena who was fidgeting on the sofa.

"Why...oh" Miranda said sadly as she remembered yesterdays showdown.

"Yeah. I think you should have a talk with her Miranda" Olivia said as she bit into her sandwich.

"You're right. I'll do that now" Miranda said giving us a small smile as she walked out of the kitchen.

I turned to Olivia and glared at her.

"What?!" She said with a mouth stuffed with bread.

"Really, you couldn't wait till we eat together?!" I exasperated.

"I was hungry, Anna" she whined like a petulant child, looking defensive.

"Unbelievable" I muttered and turned back to fixing our lunch.

I heard footsteps come our way making me quickly look up and saw a blushing Lena walking towards me. I raised my eyebrow at Miranda and she just chuckled while ruffling Lena's hair.

"Hi baby" I cooed as Lena rushed into my arms and hugged me.

"Noooss" Lena dragged out, squirming in place.

"Are you not my baby?" I asked, faking my sadness.

"I-I am" Lena stuttered as she stared at me with unshed tears. Oh my baby.

"Let's go, I know exactly what my baby need" I cooed as I picked her up and sat her on my hip.

Lena whined as she hid her face in my neck but at the same time staring at her mom out the corner of her eye. I winked at Miranda as she smiled lovingly at us.

I walked out the kitchen and up the stairs to Lena's nursery. I laid her on the changing table and pulled out a diaper and pull-up.

"Baby, would you like to wear a diaper or pull-up?" I cooed as I saw her stared up at me, trying not to slip.

"No mama" Lena whined, wiggling around.

"Why not, baby. Would you like to stay big?" I asked as her eyes well up.

"No mama, what if my mom see?" She said nervously.

"Didn't you mom say it was okay. Mommy and I spoke to her as she was okay with you being little. I'm sure you guys about it right?" I said, sitting her up on the changing table.

"Yes" she said, staring intently at me.

"Then what is wrong?" I asked, feeling concern.

"Just nervous mama" she mumbled as tears rolled down her face.

"Oh baby, I promise it will be okay. Remember mommy and I will always be there for you" I cooed as I pulled her into a hug.