Chapter fifty seven

Third person pov

"I sat on that sofa the entire day yesterday waiting for you to come home. Do you know how worried I was? You just took her out for hours just after what happened!"

"She's wanted her stuff animal that she lost, Anna. What was I suppose to do? Tell her no?"

"You could have told me. I was sick out of my mind with worry and it does not seem like you understand that" Anna said, throwing her arms in the air.

"What more do you want Anna, huh? Please enlighten me?" Olivia said sarcastically.

"I want you to forgive me, that's all I want. I don't want to fight anymore. I know I messed up big time and Lena almost getting hurt made me realise how much I fucked!" Anna yelled, breathing heavily through her nose.

Everyone was quiet. Anna and Olivia were glaring at each other while Lena sat on the sofa, quietly. Lena had slipped from scared and anxiousness.

"M-m-mama, mommy, 'top pease" Lena said quietly as she looked between her mommies.

Both mothers eyes snapped over to Lena. Guilt set in both of them as she eyebrows and a soft look in their eyes. Lena shoulders were hunched as she fiddle with her finger beds.

"Oh baby" Anna said gently as she walked over to a nervous Lena.

Anna felt her flutter hearing Lena call her mama again. She took Lena's hands and held it gently in her own, as see saw Lena's fingers beds were torn and there were some blood.

"Is this making you sad, huh?" Anna said tilting Lena's head to look up at her.

Her little baby, stared up with her big doe eyes with unshed tears. She awwed and wiped her teardrops away before it could roll down her face.

"Nos wike mama ans mommy 'ighting. Makes Lena sca'ed ans sad" Lena said sadly in her little high pitched voice.

"I'm sorry, bumblebee" Olivia sighed as she took a seat next to Anna and Olivia.

"Nos 'ighting no mo'e" Lena said sternly as she glared at her mommies.

"Oh is that so" Olivia said with a playful grin.

"Wes!" Lena said pointing her fingers between them.

Olivia and Anna looked at each other before breaking out in a grin. They both looked at Lena who looked from angry to confused.

"W'ats?" Lena asked confused, cutely looking between Anna and Olivia.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Oh I'm definitely thinking what you thinking" Anna and Olivia gave a teasing smirk at Lena.

"Tickling fight!" Anna and Olivia yelled simultaneously as they started tickling Lena.

Lena's eyes widen before she fell into a fit of giggles. She screeched as she tried to get away from their hands and trying to get away from their kisses attack.