Chapter seventy five

Anna's pov

"It's okay, sweetheart. So what do you think " I said, after waving her off.

"That would be great. You and Olivia can finally have some alone time together" Lena said.

"Yeah...no wait! We meant with you included. There's no way we wouldn't include you" i exasperated.

"But it be a nice couple's weekend for you guys, I don't mind staying back" Lena shrugged, looking at me with pleading eyes.

I turned to look at Olivia and saw her looking at me with a frowned, clearly confused. Just like I was.

"Bumblebee, I know you trying to be considerate and we are very touch by it. But we don't want to leave you alone at home with no supervision" Olivia said with a frown on her face.

"But..."

"She's right Lena, I can't bear the thought of leaving you alone. I'll constantly worry if you alright" I said as I took her hands in mine.

The thought of Lena alone just scares me. I'll probably worry my head off then enjoy my birthday weekend.

Plus, she is my little baby, I'll miss her too much.

"I can stay at my apartment or even go spend it by my parents. It wouldn't be a problem" Lena said.

"Baby..." I trailed off.

"I just want you to enjoy your birthday mama, I'll be fine on my own, I promise" Lena said sweetly.

"I could even ask Angelica if she wants to hang out with me. She always asking me to hangout with her"

My eyes widen with her calling me mama. Lena has never called me mama out of headspace and to say my eyes started tearing as a gasp of shock left me.

"Are you okay?" Lena said worriedly.

"I'm...I'm fine, baby" I said blinking my tears away. I looked over to Olivia, she had a smile on her face with a look of admiration.

"You called her mama" Liv said.

"I did?...Im sorry" Lena blushed as she ducked her head.

"No no no, it's absolutely okay, Lena. You can call me whatever you want out of headspace.
I am your 'mama' to little you" I chuckled as I rubbed her redden cheeks.

"And same goes for me, bumblebee"

"Thank you" Lena whispered softly as she looked back between me and Olivia.

"So back to the topic, Lena you are coming with us. We'll worry to much and you could also slip into headspace anytime" Olivia said giving a stern look.

"But..."

"No buts missy, you going with end of story" i tutted and bop her nose.

"Fine" Lena sulked as she slumped back against the furniture with a pout on her face.

I chuckled at her pout, it reminded me of little Lena. I pulled her over and held her in my arms as we continued watching tv. I wasn't even sure what was playing, my attention was entirely on Lena.