Chapter thirty three

Olivia's pov

"No mama. Scawed. Meany man" Lena voice cracked as she hid in my neck turning away from Anna. I could feel tear drops hit my shoulder.

"Oh, honey" I quickly patted her back for comfort. She's still scared and has every right to be.

"You know what happened last time, Ann. Why would you want to go to a mall where she was traumatised. I mean she was almost kidnapped for goodness sake!" I could feel my anger come up at the thought of that man.

"I remembered what happened, Olivia. Did you think I forgot. I was the one who cleaned her up!" Anna said as her face changed to piss off.

I could feel Lena's tears increase as her body start shaking and her sobs become louder. I quickly walked out of the room with her past Anna.

"Where are you going!?" Anna voice raised as she walked after us.

"Both of us raising our voice are making her cry. I don't want to argue, I was just stating a fact. I'm taking her out" I continued walking till I came to the backdoor. I heard Anna stop walking after us.

I closed the back door behind me an walked towards the swing. It was a two seat swing, perfect for Lena whenever she wants to play. We never showed it to her before. I sat down her the swing and rocked us back and forth. Lena lift up her head and looked around the yard.

"So pwetty, mommy" Lena said in amazement.

The yard had different plants growing and filled with greenery. I take proud in the plants I planted. The sun shining just added to the beauty of nature.

"Thank you, honey. Mommy grew the flowers herself" I smiled at the look of admiration in her eyes.

"Mommy has 'agic!" Lena squealed, clapping her hands in happiness.

"Do you feel better now, Lena" I asked pushing her hair out of her face.

"Feew bewter" she smiled and pecked my lips.

"Thank you for the kiss, honey" I kissed her forehead.

"'Elcome mommy" she grin proudly and laid her head on my shoulder. I pulled her into me and hugged her as we swing.

"Do you think you can be a big girl and go with to the mall with us? I know you scared Lena. The bad man was taken and was put in prison, a place where all the bad men go. He can't hurt you anymore"

"No 'urt? Mommy and mama keep Lena sa'e?"

"Always, bumblebee. I'll always protect you" I said. Her smile lit up at the new nickname.

"Okays. We go out ands ten ice cweam!" Lena said sternly and pointed her finger at me.

Time flew past, I don't know how long exactly. Lena began to squirm in my lap.

"Wet" she lisped around her thumb as she looked up at me.

I nodded my head and sat her on my lap. I walked back into the house and smelled the delicious aroma called breakfast. I could hear both me and Lena's stomach grumble.

"Ooooood" Lena bounced in my arms. She loved food.

"Diaper change first" I walked to our room up the stairs and change her diaper.

I laid Lena on the bed and took off her pyjamas and changed her diaper, putting her in the outfit Anna choice. I quickly change myself in a mom jeans and oversized T-shirt with my baseball cap.