Chapter sixty one

Anna's pov

It was finally Friday and the day that we go on vacation, to Olivia's cabin that her parents had gifted her.

We couldn't be more excited. Last night Lena was a hyper mess, Olivia decided to give Lena ice cream which caused her to run around the house almost the entire night.

I made Olivia run after her and play with her because it was her fault after I said no, Lena did the puppy face and she fell for it.

We only slept at 2am, after I had to threaten Lena with a timeout and her stuffy get taken away. She was crying the entire time I was breastfeeding her, which made me feel guilty.

"Wake up babe. We have to get going" I felt Olivia whisper in my ear as she kissed my cheek.

"Mhmm, morning" I grumbled out and turned, snuggling into her. She was warm.

"We have to get up and get a move on. We need to leave early or we will stuck in traffic. Traffic and a baby is not a good combination" Olivia softly chuckled as she scratched my head.

"What's the time?" I mumbled up, turning my face to look up at her.

"It's 6:30 now. If we leave, we will be there about 8:00. It's quite a long drive" Her soft voice was making me fall asleep again.

"I'm up, I'm up!" I laughed as I felt Liv tickling my neck.

"Good, let's go wake up the little monster" she gave me one last kiss before getting up.

We made our way softly to the nursery. We walked to the crib and saw Lena stirring while suckling on her paci. Her hair was messy and she had a diaper bulge, while she laid with her legs in a diamond shape. It was an adorable sight. We cooed as we watched her.

"She looks so cute and innocent, I don't want to wake her up" I whined softly.

"I know, me too" Liv pouted.

Lena's paci fell out of her mouth as she started rooting around, which I presume for my nipple, with a open mouth. She made suckling motions with furrowed eyebrows.

"Guess she waking up with one thing on her mind" Liv said, making us laugh softly.

Lena's mouth turned into a frown, as her bottom started wobbling before she started wailing, loudly.

"Oh no, it's okay baby" I gently picked her up from her crib and laid her over my shoulder.

I bounced her slightly as I walked over to the rocking chair. I laid her sideways and cradle her and lift up my top, revealing my breast.
I put my breast in her open mouth and squeezed some milk.

"There we go, baby" I cooed and wiped her tears away as Lena started suckling.

Lena open her eyes and stared up at me. Her hazel eyes shined with innocences and nothing. She woke up a little baby.

"She's really little. Newborn headspace" I smiled as I looked up at Olivia.

"Really. I love when she's so little" Liv smiled and sat next to me on the stool and stroke Lena's hair.

Lena made coos of happiness as she drank away. She was floppy in my arms making me hold her extra tight.

"How do you think this trip is going to go?" Liv asked looking at me worriedly.

"Honestly, like you said. Traffic and a baby is not a good combination" I sigh as I stared at Lena.

**