Chapter twenty one

Olivia's pov

I could see the panic in Anna's face. She was biting on her lip and bouncing her leg up and down. I felt terrible not being able to comfort her, I don't know what Lena's response will be. I feel freaked out too.

Anna and I were sitting in the kitchen while Lena was playing with her toys in the living room. We told Lena we were getting snacks.

"What if she is disgusted by me Liv. I don't want to lose her" Anna's voice cracked slightly.

"Hey, we never know. She might just agree to it. It could've been on her mind but was scared to ask. Breastfeeding is a very intimate thing. There has to be complete trust and that is exactly what you two have" I whispered while hugging her. I hope it works out.

"Thank you Liv. Without you, I don't even know what I would have done" her laughter vibrated in my chest. I felt my heart warm up at being able to make her laugh. God, I love this woman so much.

"Should we call Lena now?" I asked staring into her green eyes as I held her face in my hand.

"Yea" she whispered smiling at me. So beautiful. I could not resist and peck her in the lips.

::

Anna's pov

"Lena, honey come have your snack please" Liv called out. I heard little footsteps run into the kitchen.

"Snack!" Lena screech in excitement. We couldn't help ourselves and burst out in laughter. She looked between us and started laughing. I'm sure she has no idea what is going on.

"In pease" she asked politely with a big smile on her face. She was standing next to her high chair.

"Not now, baby. We were hoping to talk to big Lena for a bit" I said sadly as I watched her face fall. I'm glad she liked her high chair though.

"Okays" she moped and took a seat next to Liv. Liv rubbed her back and moved her snack in front of her.

Liv and I just watched her eat. I could see her come out of head space as her demeanour change as she tried to make herself small. I really wanted big Lena to become more comfortable with us but I know that will take some time. I'm glad little Lena loves us.

"What do you guys want to talk about" she lifted up her head and chewed on a piece of carrot stick.

"We wanted to talk about what happen at the mall..... with that man" I sigh. It send shivers down my spine thinking about it.

I watched her fidget and fear set in her eyes. Tears welled up in her eyes. Liv immediately pulled her in a hug and rubbed her back, whispering reassurance.

"Little me wanted the stuffy. I guess I thought it was a good idea to sneak away from you guys. When I came there, I looked around for a stuffy and that's when I felt a hands on my shoulder, gripping it tightly..." tears were running down her face at this point including mine. Liv's eyes were glistening.

"He called himself my daddy and that he was going to take me home with him. I was scared so Anna. Liv he said he was going to punish me when we get to his home, I didn't want to go with him" she looked desperately at us.

"Just before you guys came, you was going to take me. I've never felt so much fear in my life. I'm so sorry, thank you for coming to my rescue" she looked at us with big eyes and a tiny smile on her face. I could see the gratefulness on her face.