Chapter seventy two

Olivia's pov

I never thought of ever dry nursing or breastfeeding with a little if we had ever found one before Lena. I just took it as Anna will be doing all that.

I enjoyed being the playful one between us two. It kind of was a balance between us, Anna the nurturing and me the outgoing and playful one.

To say, it never crossed my mind once.

I couldn't take my eyes of Lena. I couldn't even stop my sniffling either. She looked so peaceful as she suckled in her sleep.

I gently and softly move Lena to unlatched her from my breast. It started hurting after a while. But Lena grunted as she moved her head around looking for my nipple.

I quickly looked around for her pacifier but it was over in her bag on the sofa. I groaned realising I was going to have move and fetched it.

I looked down at Lena and saw her bottom lip trembling, making my eyes widen as I put my nipple back in her mouth. I winced at the pain.

Honestly, respect to Anna for doing this multiple times a day.

Sighing, I went back to typing on my laptop with Lena in my arm, the other one typing. While I was typing I couldn't keep my eyes off Lena.

After an hour Lena started stirring in my arms. I cooed as Lena did a little yawn, stretching her body.

"Hi honey" I cooed making Lena smile around my nipple.

"Did you have a good nap?" I asked as I brushed her hair from her face.

"'Ood" Lena mumbled giving me a nod.

She went back to nursing while looking around my office. She was just using me as a pacifier.

"Are you done?" I questioned, gesturing to her still dry nursing. My nipple was starting to become tender and sensitive.

"Mmhm" Lena hummed and unlatched. I sigh discreetly in relief and put my breast away.

Lena continued playing with everything in my office as time flew by. It was soon time to go home. I quickly packed my and Lena's stuff and walked out of my office to my car.

"Mama?" Lena asked around her pacifier, looking sad.

"Mama is at home, she's waiting on us" I smiled at her, and buckled her in her carseat.

"Mis' mama" Lena cheered, excitedly. I chuckled at her enthusiasm over seeing her mama.

"I miss mama too" I kissed the button of her pacifier and close the door, and the getting into the drivers seat.

"Do you want anything for dinner?" I asked, looking through the rear view mirror at Lena who was trying to pick her nose.

"'Donald!" Lena squealed, doing a happy dance in her seats

"McDonalds it is...hey, no picking in your nose, that's nasty" I said pulling a face. I watched Lena's face flush as she pout at me.

I chuckled as I drove to McDonalds.

**

"Mama!"

"My baby!"

They both screech as Anna held her arms open and Lena running into her arms. They are really attached to the hip.