Chapter twenty five

Lena's pov

I was giggling running around the living room as mommy chased me. First I made her gave me a piggy back ride, second I made her play with my blocks and thirdly, I'm now making her chase me. Hehe!

"Catch me mommy" I giggled uncontrollably, while stumbling a bit. I looked back and saw mommy behind me with a red face. I smirk, my plan worked!

"W-wait, h-h-honey mommy's t-tired" she said panting as she bend down with her hands on her knees.

"Mommy's getting old, isn't she princess?" Mama had a teasing smirk on her face. She was leaning against the wall with her arms cross, watching us play.

"Mommy old" I said laughing uncontrollably as my stomach started hurting.

"Mommy's not old! I'll show you old, come here!" Mommy suddenly stood back up and grabbed me in her arms.

"Mama!" I screeched out in shock.

"The tickle monster got you!" Mommy said in a funny voice. She laid me on the floor and tickle me everywhere. I couldn't stop laughing and screaming for mama to help me.

"Okay, that's enough" Mama said chuckling as she walked over to us and pulled me from mommy's grip, sitting me on her hip. I panted heavily, trying to catch my breath.

"Nos tick'e, puts wou in timesout, mommy" I said sternly, glaring at her. All this tickling made me hungry.

"I'm sorry, no tickles and no timeout" mommy snorted. She looked like she was holding in her fart. But I think she was trying to stop herself from laughing.

Mama laughed and walked to the kitchen while mommy walked behind us. I poke my tongue out at her and giggling. She pouted and crossed her arms.

"Anna, Lena poke her tongue out at me" mommy whined. Making me laugh at her.

"Lena are you teasing mommy?" mama faked a stern look.

"No mama. I luv wou" I said and smiled innocently, giving her my big eyes and kissed both her cheeks.

"Aww, I love you too sweetheart" mama cooed and pepper my face in kisses. I hug her neck and smirk at mommy. I totally won.

"Anna, she's sneaky" mommy exasperated.

"Olivia, stop blaming my baby. She to cute and innocent for that. Isn't that right, baby?" mama cooed and pinched my cheeks. I nod big and gave a big smile.

"Fine, don't believe me" mommy faked being angry and slumped down in her chair.

"Luv wou, mommy" I said smiling shyly at her. She beamed and smiled a super big smile at me.

"I love you, honey. Mommy's only playing" she came over to us and kissed my cheeks. Mommy and mama gives me a lot of kisses everyday.

"Snack time" mama said as she walked over to my high chair and buckled me in. I knew what was coming next, as I begin to wiggle my head away from mama's hands.

"Lena, you have to wear your bib. You know you a messy eater" mama scowl, putting her hands on her hips.

"No bib, no bib. I big giwl" I fold my arms and pouted at mama.

"Says the one wearing a diaper" mommy whispered under her breath. My eyes snap to her as my bottom lip start to wobble and tears well up in my eyes.

"Dammit, Liv. Really now!" mama snapped at mommy, who looked sheepishly. Mama pulled me out of my high chair and bounced me around the kitchen. I hiccuped as I cried. I slowly started to calmed down.

"I'm sorry, honey. Mommy was only joking" she apologised looking sorry, holding her arms out to me. I turned my face away from her and hide in mama's neck.

"I was only playing!"

"What did you think was going to happen. She's a baby, she's going to take everything serious" mama sighed, sitting with me in her chair and turned me sideways.

She took my bottle of milk and put it in my mouth. I sighed in relief as the warm milk coat the back of my throat. Mama wiped away my tears and nose with the edge of her shirt. I stared up at her and thought how beautiful she is.

"Mama pwetty" I mumbled around the bottle, making milk escape my mouth.

"Thank you baby and so are you" she laughed with a slight tinge to her cheeks. She quickly wiped away the milk from my chin.

"Mama and I have a surprise for you, would you like to see?" I heard mommy say. I looked at her out the side of my eyes. I nod my head and finished drinking my milkie.

Mama removed my bottle and put a burping rag over her shoulder. She laid me over her shoulder and pat my back. I no like this part. But mama say it's important. I groaned in discomfort as I finally burped, some milk coming out. She wiped it away and stood up.

"Let's go see your surprise" mommy said enthusiastically. I nod my head and bounce on mama's hip as we walked up the stairs and down the hallway.

They stopped by a door next to their room. The door was lilac and had my name written in white on it. It had followers painted on it. How did I never see this. I looked up at them with wide eyes, filled with excitement. They chuckled at my face.

"Do'n pease" I said excitedly as I wiggle around mama's hip. She sat me down on my feet and ruffled my hair. I looked up at them hoping they would open it.

"Go on, honey. Open it" mommy said with a smile.

I opened the door and let out a gasp. It was beautiful!

"Fow me?!" I questioned softly as tears pool my eyes

"All for you, baby" mama said as mommy put her arms around her waist.

"Thank wou mama and mommy!" I squealed, jumping up and down. I ran to them and pulled them both in a tight hug. Happy tears roll down my face.

I can't believe I have a nursery!

"You most welcome, honey" mommy and mama crouch down and kissed my entire face.

"I wuv wou" I whispered emotionally. They are the best thing that ever happened to me!

"We love you too" they both said on the same time and laughed. They wiped my tears away and stood back up.

"Go on, look around sweetheart" mommy softly pushing me forward. My diaper bulge made me waddle around the room. I touch everything around the room. Everything was soft and smell just like mama and mommy.

I love it! It has my favourite colours!

___________________

Whoever's celebrating Christmas, I hope you enjoy your day and holidays.

Thank you guys for the love and support

I love you, bye! 💜